The online racing simulator
Tracks we wanna see in S3
(130 posts, started )
Ahvenisto is a legendary track in Finland, very beautiful one, bit Suzuka-like. This one would be awesome (of course from my point of view). More pics with googling the track name.

Quote from RC-Maus :New westhill must better Smile

I agree with you, new WE more better than old version Smile But could added old version with rename "Old Westhill". We could rembember old school times (track version) in s3 version Big grin Smile
isle of man It would be legal in lfs
Reims-Gueux
Laguna Seca, Sonoma Raceway
Pau Arnos, a famous french track. A lot of corners and funny to drive. Smile
Quote from Raphi_59 :Pau Arnos, a famous french track. A lot of corners and funny to drive. Smile

indeed. Saw a couple of on-board cam, it is gorgeous Big grin
Germanys Nurburgring should not miss out froma racing simulator
Hungarys Hungaroring
Nurburgring Nordschleife
Quote from gibasa :Nurburgring too Big grin Smile Smile Also I miss old westhill Frown

I agree that should return old Westhill because it was old school track. Please add this track and rename: Old Westhill. I think that agree and other players. Smile Smile Smile
For example. Smile
Attached images
lfs.png
New westhil much better then old Na-na
Quote from RC-Maus :New westhil much better then old Na-na

Take a look at an example. The idea Tvix1 is to add together the old track on diversity Smile Smile
Quote from gibasa :Take a look at an example. The idea Tvix1 is to add together the old track on diversity Smile Smile

Ye I've seen that but I don't see purpose of that
Quote from RC-Maus :Ye I've seen that but I don't see purpose of that

So, I think that most this game players agree with me that would to like remember old school times when we raced this track... Smile))
I don't think you'll ever see the old Westhill again, in the same way that they don't race on the old Spa circuit or original Circuit de la Sarthe configuration. They simply aren't relevant any longer, and the world has moved on.
Quote from Tvix1 :...I think that most this game players agree with me...

I must've missed that survey.
a new fictional track would be cool
Looks like french tracks are quite popular, ever heard of Magny-Cours ? (Ex french Formula 1 track)

Real-Life overview :

If you want to see how how tricky it is, just simply take a look at its map :

Wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circuit_de_Nevers_Magny-Cours
Attached images
magny-cours-f1-1.jpg
Magny_Cours4.jpg
another vote for a bigger oval, one where you don't have to take your foot off the throttle in the corners. Kyoto has done a great service to LFS but I am just plain old sick of Turns 3-4 being so slow! time for a Daytona or Talledega
Although it's great to get any updates for LFS, C'mon guys, get a few tracks together and get them released, spark a bit more interest with the people who used to race on here and are now bored with the same old tracks,
Anything at all, and yes, i would love a 10k oval for high speed cruising and drifting behind other cars, Kyoto has done great service, but is too short, build us a new track on the inside of a 10k oval, something like magny cours, or spa francorchamps on the inside then surround it with a huge oval.

Give us something new guys, or release the track/map editor and allow the talented racers/people on LFS create a track that can be sent back to LFS for inclusion in a future update/release, people are beginning to get bored with the same old tracks and are leaving for other race sims

So C'mon guys, get things sorted and keep your existing userbase happy, and no doubt that will start to bring people back to LFS and increase your revenues from the game sales etc.

And Lets see some replies from the powers that be, let us users know that some of the programmers/designers of LFS actually read the posts in this forum

Rant Over Smile
Quote from ToxicKlay :another vote for a bigger oval, one where you don't have to take your foot off the throttle in the corners. Kyoto has done a great service to LFS but I am just plain old sick of Turns 3-4 being so slow! time for a Daytona or Talledega

tried with bigger bankings? ( layout )
If anyone thinks that LFS's track development is too slow, keep in mind that iRacing has been working on a laser-scanned Long Beach circuit since 2008, and it's still not properly finished.

Tracks we wanna see in S3
(130 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG