The online racing simulator
Tracks we wanna see in S3
(130 posts, started )
Quote from Dalarna :Or ask a mod to close it since there is already a 6-paged thread started LONG before this one started.

True :/
Was my misstake in the begging, I was thinking it would be great with a topic like "Cars we wanna see in S3", but I din`t realise there allready was a topic like this.
So, I`m prepred for flaming, because I really did not use search button :/ I only looked on page 1,2 and 3 for a topic tittle like that, but found none so belived there wasn`t anyone allready, sorry.

But when that is said,

I really want the Rallycross track in Oslo implented in LFS, Ullevål.. or what thats track is named. It has a corner called the Martin corner, because mr. rallycross allways seemed to go 100 km/h too fast in it ;D
SILVERSTONE GP Track.

And all of the different layouts as well
Quote from Franke :SILVERSTONE GP Track.

And all of the different layouts as well

That would be awesome, and I think that would fit in LFS too because of the different layouts the track has to offer aswell.
It`s not an easy track, but I don`t think it`s too hard eighter, so it would be great in LFS
oh yes Indeed
Hi Endy - Great Topic Dude. I love the bit at the start ) youre a right 'sort' u r m8. Anyway seriously i would like this from my childhood. I used to put 3-1 oil on the bend for added realism.

Oddly i have a nuerburgring suggestion that is neither the GP course or the Nordeschliefe.

What about the old Suedschliefe?
C1 Line or Wangan Line
Quote from neilmichaelcasey :Hi Endy - Great Topic Dude. I love the bit at the start ) youre a right 'sort' u r m8. Anyway seriously i would like this from my childhood. I used to put 3-1 oil on the bend for added realism.

Hehe, the track itself would be real fun to race with in LFS
Just some editing, like wider roads and such and it would be a fun track in lfs!
Bathurst racetrack in Australia
Quote from scania :Container Terminals Circut !!!!!!
http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=35090&d=1184740920

Haha
That would be easy, just get the DEV`s to implent containers, then you easely can make that in Autocross

Quote :Bathurst racetrack in Australia

Agree with you there mate, thats one great track that often offers a lot of great battles, definitively suits LFS perfect!
i want to see silverstone donnington and nurburgring
I don`t remember the damned name of the track, but I know it was or still probally is in the F1 circut. It`s a damn fast track, that goes from long straights to chicanes, only on the end of the track there are some signifiant turns.

Do you remember the name?
May it be Suzuka in japan or something?
I don`t remember so correct me if I`m wrong
Quote from The Very End :I don`t remember the damned name of the track, but I know it was or still probally is in the F1 circut. It`s a damn fast track, that goes from long straights to chicanes, only on the end of the track there are some signifiant turns.

Do you remember the name?
May it be Suzuka in japan or something?
I don`t remember so correct me if I`m wrong

Imola ? Monza `?
Quote from The Very End :Haha
That would be easy, just get the DEV`s to implent containers, then you easely can make that in Autocross

AutoX is too small!
Modifications!!! i want to see that S3 will allow to make mods for LFS like in rFactor
Quote from Andrey1000 :Modifications!!! i want to see that S3 will allow to make mods for LFS like in rFactor

Why need mods?
If we get the opperntunity to add tracks and cars I don`t see any needs of beeing able to create mods.
What about a constantly changing "race from A to B" kind of track? Kind of Random. Don't know how feasible that is, but I used to like these long sprint races of really old games like NFS1 or even Test Drive.
But as I said: it should be kind of randomly built. You choose "mountain", "shore", "city" or whatever, choose the distance, and the program creates your track... including some gas-stations .
Quote from Bandit77 :What about a constantly changing "race from A to B" kind of track? Kind of Random. Don't know how feasible that is, but I used to like these long sprint races of really old games like NFS1 or even Test Drive.
But as I said: it should be kind of randomly built. You choose "mountain", "shore", "city" or whatever, choose the distance, and the program creates your track... including some gas-stations .

I LIKE THAT IDEA!!! like proper rally stages and stuff that would be good
Quote from BlitzSilviaS15 :I wanna see Silverstone for a drift track

i actually went to silverstone to see the EDC was good they used the final part of the track befor the start finish straight those few turns looked like they was made with drifting in mind. you tube it "EDC 2007 ROUND 2" or look for user "EDCTV"
How stupid to use a such good track to drifting, and the worst of it was that the little drifting in the video sucked aswell.
Maybe it`s just me, but I don`t get it why drift is so popular?
Why not watch Rallycross or something where the cars actually slides because they go 110% on the track, looks way better and there is a actual meaning behind it.
why mount spoilers and skirts to your 60 hp hatchback, which actually makes you slower and sometimes unable to ride certain roads? because it looks good... at least to some people.
slide "races" just look good too, and somehow it shows certain driving skills. don't ask for sense... races in general have no sense except for entertainment and the competition (no sport makes sense).

but that's not the topic anyway.
Quote from Bandit77 :why mount spoilers and skirts to your 60 hp hatchback, which actually makes you slower and sometimes unable to ride certain roads? because it looks good... at least to some people.
slide "races" just look good too, and somehow it shows certain driving skills. don't ask for sense... races in general have no sense except for entertainment and the competition (no sport makes sense).

but that's not the topic anyway.

But racing has at least some glory over itself.
I mean, to be the fastest, to react fastest, to push to mind and body to it`s limits to win, drifting is just to go sideways and thats basically it :/
Quote from The Very End :Why need mods?
If we get the opperntunity to add tracks and cars I don`t see any needs of beeing able to create mods.

Here Here!!!!

All I've ever wanted to do in this game was let people add tracks. There's been so many arguments about accuracy, licencing and so forth but I haven't heard about anyone from rFactor being sued because they made a track.

Tracks we wanna see in S3
(130 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG