The online racing simulator
Tracks we wanna see in S3
(130 posts, started )
for lfs drifters , all drifters hope drifting on mountain roads/courses . i hope in s3 will have some japan mountain roads/courses .
Quote from dcm_wc :for lfs drifters , all drifters hope drifting on mountain roads/courses . i hope in s3 will have some japan mountain roads/courses .

could be good for Rallycrossers and so , for TimeTrial and Pikes peak , and down hill , But also good for some BAMF Torque drift
Quote from thisnameistaken :Understeer is gay.

-1 for all tracks that induce horrible understeer. Downhill, off-camber corners should be totally banned from all forms of motorsport.

Hey - now we've seen seven cars in the wall at the Nurburgring Water Festival maybe they will be!

Lol no Downhìll`s and difficoulities makes it fun for the watchers and probally for the drivers too :P
laguna seca!!
nurburgring!!
isle of man TT!!
sachsenring!!

will post pics soon
Quote from MIDWINTER :laguna seca!!
nurburgring!!
isle of man TT!!
sachsenring!!

will post pics soon

Some really funny maps there. Highly doubt they would fit in LFS, but would be hell of a lot of fun to try them
Road America
old nurburgring (the 22km one)
a uphill/downhill mountain race
a track like spa would be awesome too
Quote :a uphill/downhill mountain race

I agree, a track with great elevation change would give a great challange, and probally aswell be very fun to race
I would LOVE a downhill track.
Please developers! Make people a downhill with nice corners!
OMG SPEEDWAY PAL! SOME JAPANESE TRACKS!!!!
N U B U R I N G
Holy shit dude, take the chill pill please

And btw, really I don`t want that track in LFS :/
But thats just probally me.
What track? Nuburing is unfamiliar to me.
Unless of course he meant Nürburgring.
+1 Nurburgring

+ Route66, as soon motorbicyles are knocked into lfs. jk
Quote from -xdream- :+1 Nurburgring

+ Route66, as soon motorbicyles are knocked into lfs. jk

Sure and the soon to be added monstertrucks, hoovercrafts, minibikes and go-karts need other kind of tracks too

O, i forgot and a long beach for the beachbuggy's.
Maybe I should rename this topic to the "dreamers topic" or something
Quote from The Very End :Maybe I should rename this topic to the "dreamers topic" or something

Or ask a mod to close it since there is already a 6-paged thread started LONG before this one started.
full Nurburgring +1
Quote from marzman :hoovercrafts

I think you meant a Hovercraft. A Hoovercraft would surely suck itself down onto the ground, being a vacuum and all...

Tracks we wanna see in S3
(130 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG