The online racing simulator
Tracks we wanna see in S3
(130 posts, started )
After all the topic recently, about new tracks and track suggestion and such, I really belive that we need to focus it in one topic, like the topic named "Cars we wanna see in S3"

So, I advice all that have a track they want to see in LFS in the future, to post it here, why and some screenshoots of the track.

I don`t want this to turn out to a spam topic, so please try to follow the topic, and post about tracks.
Here no one will say "use search button" etc, and we will try to keep the forum clean from all these new track suggestion topics, and we will take it all here in this topic.

Post away your daydreams and wishes for tracks in LFS S3!
I would like to see the following tracks in S3:

Brownwood
West City
Nasturtium Bay
Aspen
Tokyo Flange
Northeasthill
Do you have any screenshoots / pictures of these tracks?
It would be much easier than, i can of course do it but prefer you to do it, google it all
-
(jjones) DELETED by jjones
Edit : where did answer #3 go?

I think that a real good RallyCross track would be a great think in LFS.
Sorry, I don`t know the name on any RallyCross tracks, but Rallycross tracks are tracks that mixes Tarmac and gravell on short tracks, often with jumps and a chicane.

Edit : Lol forget this topic, chose the other one
Quote from The Very End :Do you have any screenshoots / pictures of these tracks?
It would be much easier than, i can of course do it but prefer you to do it, google it all

He was jerkin your chain bro'
Oh lol, omg.
Im soo stupid, damn you little joker
i'd like to see some more Tight Roads , And a Proba Touring car Class
I'd also like an Giant Oval So you can make the fastest Sets when ur bored pluz it would be a Huge Event Imagie : 100 laps aroud the 10 kilometer oval with 32(or how many it'll be ) ppl racing , Slipstream and Bumpdraft FTW!!!11!!!
Quote from Dennis93 :i'd like to see some more Tight Roads , And a Proba Touring car Class
I'd also like an Giant Oval So you can make the fastest Sets when ur bored pluz it would be a Huge Event Imagie : 100 laps aroud the 10 kilometer oval with 32(or how many it'll be ) ppl racing , Slipstream and Bumpdraft FTW!!!11!!!

Agree, a bigger oval would be great
NURBURGRING!! silverstone, donington, brands hatch, paul richard, and many many more!
how about interlagos? j/k

just put some tracks suitable for the BF1, with more difficult corners
and brake points

the actual tracks are very easy to drive on IMO, we need more corners than straights

and a short oval with half-mile would be great to race on
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :NURBURGRING!!

Wait a minute....are you saying the 'ring is not in this game at all? If that's true, then that is inexcusable.
Quote from isamu :Wait a minute....are you saying the 'ring is not in this game at all? If that's true, then that is inexcusable.

.......there are no real tracks in the game at all, that includes nurburgring. There are real cars however, there the RA, BF1, and the MRT5.
Laguna Seca (Mazda Raceway... or whatever its named now. It'll always be Laguna to me!)

A pointless discussion really, but I'd shell out some more cash for the opportunity to pull a Zanardi pass on the corkscrew.

The Zanardi isn't really plausible now, though, since the inside of the corckscrew is all sand.
Tsukuba Circuit
Suzuka Circuit
Up and down hill touge tracks.
Quote from gohfeld23 :Westhill is the same style track IMO.
It's a very simple track with no real challenges (compared to other RL competition tracks).

They're nothing alike - that track map doesn't do Mosport justice. Westhill is a flat-out, almost featureless piece of cake compared to Mosport. One lap of Mosport's drastic elevation changes, off-camber downhill turns and that nasty uphill run to the sharp right-hander (Moss) take more concentration than 10 laps at Westhill.
Quote from Hankstar :They're nothing alike - that track map doesn't do Mosport justice. Westhill is a flat-out, almost featureless piece of cake compared to Mosport. One lap of Mosport's drastic elevation changes, off-camber downhill turns and that nasty uphill run to the sharp right-hander (Moss) take more concentration than 10 laps at Westhill.

The pictures and videos of Mosport don't show how steep it really is. Mosport is considered one of the most difficult tracks in North America; and diabolical in the wet. You've gotta have balls to get through T2 quickly. It'll toss you into the barrier quicker than you can blink. I loves it
Try it in a GPL car and learn the true meaning of understeer :bananadea
Understeer is gay.

-1 for all tracks that induce horrible understeer. Downhill, off-camber corners should be totally banned from all forms of motorsport.

Hey - now we've seen seven cars in the wall at the Nurburgring Water Festival maybe they will be!
Quote from MAGGOT :The Zanardi isn't really plausible now, though, since the inside of the corckscrew is all sand.

Just air it out and pray you come out the other side wheels-up then.
Quote from scania :Hong Kong Street Circut
Kart Circut
Zhuhai GTC Street Circut in 1993
Shanhai DTM Street Circut
Bejine A1 Street Circut
Mini Oval
small Track
point to point ...

+ every track in the known universe.

Quote from thisnameistaken :Understeer is gay.

-1 for all tracks that induce horrible understeer. Downhill, off-camber corners should be totally banned from all forms of motorsport.

No. You're gay. I know. You listen to Coldplay. And you dated my dad.
Uh-oh, I feel a thread-jack coming on ...

(130 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG