The online racing simulator
Quote from G!NhO :whats that?

you don´t know what the marsupilami is? Dude what do kids learn in school these days`^^

its some comic series

here it is in german dunno ow to change language *fixed*
http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marsupilami
lol its a comic............i hate comics
Quote from G!NhO :lol its a comic............i hate comics

It was also a cartoon though..
Quote from h3adbang3r :If your getting your ears done, I will personally come slap the hell out of you if you let them use a piercing gun on you. Needalz are much less traumatic and 98329387% more sanitary.

Either way doesn't bother me :P, in the day i'm getting haircut. hair highlighted, and ears pierced.

MAKE OVER YAYYYY!!!!
You're all wrong!

I pierced my ear with a safety pin.
Quote from G!NhO :i hate huppledepup and robbedoes

Robbedoes, Kwabbernoot and the Marsupilami rule Ahh the good old days.
I smell gummibears...
Quote from hrtburnout :Robbedoes, Kwabbernoot and the Marsupilami rule Ahh the good old days.

because of the names of the caracters i hate it.........makes no sense

Hehehehehe. Yeah, was rather cool. Shame I deleted the screenshots
Quote from S14 DRIFT :

Hehehehehe. Yeah, was rather cool. Shame I deleted the screenshots

Aww man I wanted to sell them on eBay for Haribo.
LOL.

I think if you buy in bulk, Harribo is much cheaper than from the shops.. like maybe 1p a sweet?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :LOL.

I think if you buy in bulk, Harribo is much cheaper than from the shops.. like maybe 1p a sweet?

I once went to a bulk store, and bought two 1kg Haribo bags for just under €2 each! Shame it's a 100km drive from here
-
(Gills4life) DELETED by Gills4life
Quote from Gills4life :Some dickhead modelling a brand new chav coat.

Starring Gills as Dickhead.

You seem to like yourself very much.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :You seem to like yourself very much.

I can assure you this is not the case. It's just the fact that this is the only place where I haven't been slagged off for my appearance so I feel confident about uploading a picture of myself here.
Quote from Gills4life :I can assure you this is not the case. It's just the fact that this is the only place where I haven't been slagged off for my appearance so I feel confident about uploading a picture of myself here.

NO i am not gay, but you dont look bad....if thats what you meant

btw i like your hair
Quote from G!NhO :NO i am not gay, but you dont look bad....if thats what you meant

btw i like your hair

Thank you
Quote from Gills4life :I can assure you this is not the case. It's just the fact that this is the only place where I haven't been slagged off for my appearance so I feel confident about uploading a picture of myself here.

u r ugly !111!

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG