The online racing simulator
The GTA IV thread
(1843 posts, started )
Well, the site is "supported" by a few brands, so I didn't really think it really shows everything realisticly. For some reason it also shows my ram lower than it really is.

Oh well, I only tested my lappy, and I'm already bored with GTA on the PS3
But it is handy!
Quote from sgt.flippy :and I'm already bored with GTA on the PS3

yes me too, its one big wave of shit.....

maybe it ill b better on PC
ok i did it too with my lappy

Attached images
CANyouRUNit.JPG
Funny, my laptop is better in every aspect than yours, but mine gets a fail...

So who said this site was genuine?
Quote from sgt.flippy :Funny, my laptop is better in every aspect than yours, but mine gets a fail...

OMG itz teh HaXx!

i got all bars full yay
Quote from sgt.flippy :Funny, my laptop is better in every aspect than yours, but mine gets a fail...

uhm he colored in teh bars maybez?
Quote from G!NhO :OMG itz teh HaXx!

i got all bars full yay

So you photoshopped the bars, very well done... I'll add myself to the list of people who think you're a child.
Quote from sgt.flippy :So you photoshopped the bars, very well done... I'll add myself to the list of people who think you're a child.

nah i just used paint, but this is what i got

and yes i am still a child...
Attached images
CANyouRUNit.JPG
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Mine is a winner, for sure.

On another note, I'm rather depressed that PS3 owners are getting ripped-off again by Sony's crazy strict policies for Downloadable-Content (I'm assuming that's the reason this time).

Where can you do that test? I'd like to know if my pc is any good (it probably is though), because I preordered it
Quote from hrtburnout :Where can you do that test? I'd like to know if my pc is any good (it probably is though), because I preordered it

You ask the guy who made a fake, sarcastic version of the test. Are you mad?
Quote :We could not determine your exact system so we can't tell if your computer can run this product. Please review all the information below in the details section to try and make the evaluation yourself.

blah...

Anyway, my GFX lacks some memory to fully pass the test.
Looking foward to this and that video creator/editor looks nice
I like the way it says "FAIL" in nice capitals if your PC does'nt pass the certain aspect of it. Its like a woman slapping you in the face by saying "your rubbish in bed" .....not like i have experienced that or anything ...i mean...SHUTUP! *runs*
Lol, this site is made of fail. It says my GFX card fails for some reason, while I actually have 2 of the recommend GFX cards in CrossfireX.
Attached images
mycompisfail.jpg
Quote from (SaM) :Lol, this site is made of fail. It says my GFX card fails for some reason, while I actually have 2 of the recommend GFX cards in CrossfireX.

Yeah, it doesn't see my Crossfire aswell.
where i can get a test for my pc?
Hp 6 years old Fail PC is Fail.
:woohoo: Roll on GTA IV
Attached images
GTA-IV.jpg
Quote from (SaM) :Lol, this site is made of fail. It says my GFX card fails for some reason, while I actually have 2 of the recommend GFX cards in CrossfireX.

Well
FAIL x 2 = double fail xD
just kidding

My computer fails on recommended when it comes to processor
I still pass on everything else
I need to buy a new processor, which ones do you guys recommend? I prefer Intel, and it can't be much expensive since I don't have much money but I'd like it to pass on the recommended requirement for GTA IV.
E8400 or Q6600
Well, GTA IV supports quad core (as does a lot of new games), might be worth the Q6600. If you don't do much gaming, a dual core would probably server you better
i got a E8400 and i failed at recommended specs it has 4 bars. lol
and i have 2gb ram instead of recommended 2,5 and it gives 4 bars.
the rest is all 5 or 6 bars.
Quote from G!NhO :i got a E8400 and i failed at recommended specs it has 4 bars. lol
and i have 2gb ram instead of recommended 2,5 and it gives 4 bars.
the rest is all 5 or 6 bars.

You mean this processor doesn't pass the recommended specs or it passes but the remaining of your computer didn't?

Quote from dougie-lampkin :Well, GTA IV supports quad core (as does a lot of new games), might be worth the Q6600. If you don't do much gaming, a dual core would probably server you better

My computer is mainly for gaming and video editing, but a friend of mine said this processor is old (E6600), even thought it seems to be better :o
How much does Q6600 cost?
He also said my mobo doesn't run the E8400 because of the new 45nm or something technology.

The GTA IV thread
(1843 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG