The online racing simulator
ok, words fight is boring, i want chicks fight, in mud. kthxbye :static:
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Something similar. For instance, we call Chinese people "Yellows"

...are you serious?

That's not really helping your cause or all those tryin to pull you out of the hole you dug.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Guys... If I wanted to be racist, I would have written _that_ word... As I see it has different meanings in different countries.

thats exactly it m8

unfortunatly in the uk the use of the word chocolate when describing people is very linked with the racist behaviour that was very common until relatively recently. in fact it wasn't that uncommon for anyone who's appearance differed from the "norm" or who's sexual orientation was "not normal" to have to put up with what at times was quite severe abuse. chocolate was one word used and with quite a lot of hatred and venom.

as a result we probably over react to it in the uk, appparently it doesn't carry the same extreme meaning / feeling in other parts of the world. it's not the only example, i know in the past that the french refered to a womans period as "a visit by the english" so i'd assume that to call a french person english would be (still is ?) a pretty nasty insult .
Quote from Kalev EST :Someone please explain to me how the heck calling someone a "chocolate dude" is offensive?

Because it's a disparaging remark (after all, he does have a name, it's Lewis Hamilton) that singles him out based on nothing more than his skin colour. It's not just a "description" of his skin. If that were the case, then would calling him "darky" just be a description of his skin?

Try addressing any coloured guy in the street that you you don't know personally as "oi, chocolate dude!" or "hey darky!" and see how well it's received. With any luck, you'd end up in an ambulance as a result.

Racism is more than the n-word, it's the mentality that leads someone to identify/label someone by the colour of their skin, and that's what's been displayed here.

But if that's all fine and dandy round here, then maybe we can refer to Eric as "the chocolate dev".

Quote from Toki the racist :For instance, we call Chinese people "Yellows"

Quote from STROBE :Because it's a disparaging remark (after all, he does have a name, it's Lewis Hamilton) that singles him out based on nothing more than his skin colour. It's not just a "description" of his skin. If that were the case, then would calling him "darky" just be a description of his skin?

Try addressing any coloured guy in the street that you you don't know personally as "oi, chocolate dude!" or "hey darky!" and see how well it's received. With any luck, you'd end up in an ambulance as a result.

Racism is more than the n-word, it's the mentality that leads someone to identify/label someone by the colour of their skin, and that's what's been displayed here.

But if that's all fine and dandy round here, then maybe we can refer to Eric as "the chocolate dev".

Thanks, Strobe, I was just about to post something similar.

But according to Victor, apparantly we are the racists around here.
There´s a saying in Estonian "Igaüks mõtleb oma rikutuse astmelt", which is roughly translated as "Everyone thinks the way how corrupted their mind is". Guess my mind is just not used to seeing racism in every possible place.

The fact is that there are so few black people living in Estonia (and I would imagine in Hungary too) that I haven´t got first hand experience with racism. In fact I don´t know any black guys. Here the Estonian word for "n*****", which is "neeger" is commonly used. And it´s not meant as an insult. There was a lawsuit for "insulting" someone with that word and the court decided that in the Estonian language the word "neeger" is not an insult. If a black guy walks down the street around here old ladys might stare and talk amongst themselves "oh look, a neeger" but they don´t mean anything bad with it. It´s just that black guys are rare around here and maybe they´ve never seen one before. However in Estonian the word for "black" ("must") also means "dirty", which is in my mind more offensive to use.

Anyway got a bit off topic. My point is that in different places of the world there are different ways and customs. Around here calling someone a "chocolate dude" is not insulting. Töki obviously didn´t mean anything bad with that phrase. I´d hate to be told that "I hope you and your family burn alive and/or get tortured you racist ****" when I accidentally use some phrase that someone somewhere finds offensive.
Don't forget there's a race on this weekend
#208 - AMB
Quote from Kalev EST :There´s a saying in Estonian "Igaüks mõtleb oma rikutuse astmelt", which is roughly translated as "Everyone thinks the way how corrupted their mind is". Guess my mind is just not used to seeing racism in every possible place.

The fact is that there are so few black people living in Estonia (and I would imagine in Hungary too) that I haven´t got first hand experience with racism. In fact I don´t know any black guys. Here the Estonian word for "n*****", which is "neeger" is commonly used. And it´s not meant as an insult. There was a lawsuit for "insulting" someone with that word and the court decided that in the Estonian language the word "neeger" is not an insult. If a black guy walks down the street around here old ladys might stare and talk amongst themselves "oh look, a neeger" but they don´t mean anything bad with it. It´s just that black guys are rare around here and maybe they´ve never seen one before. However in Estonian the word for "black" ("must") also means "dirty", which is in my mind more offensive to use.

Anyway got a bit off topic. My point is that in different places of the world there are different ways and customs. Around here calling someone a "chocolate dude" is not insulting. Töki obviously didn´t mean anything bad with that phrase. I´d hate to be told that "I hope you and your family burn alive and/or get tortured you racist ****" when I accidentally use some phrase that someone somewhere finds offensive.

Yup my remark was bad, sorry if i offended you and i'd like to thank all the 'crackers' and 'chocolate men' who posted in this thread for their opinions.
Quote from Victor :SO WHAT?!
People make racist jokes on TV and in theaters all the time and everyone laughs at it. In holland we have a comedian who attracts people of every colour and makes jokes about all of them. They all laugh because they are ridiculed for the colour of their skin and the cultural habits that come along.
Here someone makes a comparison between the colour of chocolate and Hamilton's skin colour - so what? Why would he be racist? What would be the thought behind it? That Hamilton is lame because he's black? If that's what you the reader thinks, maybe have a look at yourself first and wonder why that was the first thing that came up in your head?

Now enough with the distractions and pick up the original topic again.

Back to the topic in hand, obviously some of you intended to ignore Victor's plea.

If Hamilton wins, how far back in positions does Massa have to be in order for Hamilton to take the title in China tomorrow?
Quote from AMB :Sorry but I don't like racist people, even though he may not be racist and posted it as some sort of twisted fun I have black friends, and him posting that makes me mad (madder than usual) I spot an infraction for me soon yay!

YING YANG POWER!!

I have a black girlfriend, and it doesn't bother me, so deal with it.
Quote from BigDave2967 :Back to the topic in hand, obviously some of you intended to ignore Victor's plea.

If Hamilton wins, how far back in positions does Massa have to be in order for Hamilton to take the title in China tomorrow?

5th, so he would be 11 points behind going into Brazil.
Quote from RossUK :5th, so he would be 11 points behind going into Brazil.

i guess 4th would do aswell, meaning all hamilton has to do is just finish in the points during Brazil and be a champ
This forum is turning into black paradise.

JTbo reference #4.
Quote from BigDave2967 :Back to the topic in hand, obviously some of you intended to ignore Victor's plea.

if he wins he will be 15 point ahead so massa has to score 5 points so he ahs to finish 4th or higher. hamilton can win the championship if he finishes third and massa finishes outside the points and kubica doesn't win.

other variations and outcomes are also available
#215 - AMB
Quote from BlueFlame :I have a black girlfriend, and it doesn't bother me, so deal with it.

Deal with what? that doesn't bother me, interacial relations isn't a bad thing, read my post carefully.

Edit: Go Hamilton
Quote from NotAnIllusion :"The Polish oatmeal porridge has pretty much done away with any chance of the championship in this qualification".
Nnnaaahh doesn't really work tbh.

Indeed it doesn't lol, 'owsianka'... hehe

In countries from eastern europe foregin people like Asians or Afroamericans are very rare, except big cities, I think. That's why we talk about them without 'racism words alert' and without any offence. As Toki said Asian may be called yellows, but just because I can't personally recognize from which country their roots are. In fact, they are more white then I am and yellow nick is from american films TBH.

I my opinion stating facts or non offensive light jokes is nothing bad.
Offensive acts ONLY because of skin colour is bad and stupid.
Agressive overreacting in first situation is stupid and fanatic.

ps. in my city there is kebab called 'Gringo'...

on topic:
The nostradamus part of my mind tells me that T1 will go just fine, just because everybody thinks thinks opposite (including me).
Can't wait for tomorrow!
OK, lets not talk aboit it anyomore. Judzt forgez it. Peace! Now i go to sleep.
it's bone dry
nooooo!!! where is our promised rain?!
Quote from DevilDare :nooooo!!! where is our promised rain?!

pfff that's just government propaganda.
Whoa! who are the blue d00ds?!?!
Quote from JJ72 :pfff that's just government propaganda.

noooo! how can i be fouled again!!! this is madness!
Hamiltons boned

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG