The online racing simulator
Hehe, looks like they were having fun. They're good friends At least they didn't crash the gokart.. (Hamilton did! )
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Hehe, looks like they were having fun. They're good friends At least they didn't crash the gokart.. (Hamilton did! )

He was on a tight track with barriers all around with bearly enough space for the kart . They were on a wide track with plenty of space . Can't compare.

Although it was funny watching him crash that kart .

You mean english translation?

It already is in polish.
I'm hoping they won't actually end up looking like that, but I guess as far as rear and front wings go, it's probably pretty close. Cack.
Quote from Victor :Gotta agree with that. In fact, I think the only reason I even watch F1 this year is because LH is there. What boring races would we have without him.

Plus the fact that people write pages and pages on the LH subject only tells that there must be something interesting about him
Racing needs personalities. Beit good or bad. And for that I think we should all be glad LH is there atm, no matter if you like or dislike him.

(yes I'm kind of a HamFan myself for reasons stated, although i try to keep my mouth shut about it generally, except now )

I think both of you are wrong, really...
The fact people talks about him is a good reason? In which world please tell me...
And if everyone else were racing like he is "a true racer in the strictest sense of the word", would that be still F1? I really doubt so.
Hamilton is like two different people.

on the track hes agressive and making hes presence felt, but off the track hes quiet obviously doesn't speak his mind, and has no opinions.

hes like a robot basically.
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :It's almost like no matter what he does, some **** like you is always going to find something wrong with him.

hey Im pointing out what im seeing here.

I could say stuff about other drivers but were always talking about hamilton, so i give my two cents worth.
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :It's almost like no matter what he does, some **** like you is always going to find something wrong with him.

oh, so you find nothing wrong with him.

so I guess that make you better than an ****......um like a c**t? (don't take it seriously)
the trouble is you can twist what has already been twisted by the general media, to suit your point of view.

for example ( not a serious point of view before someone has a go at me)

kimi -- complete pisshead, ends up in gutter outside night clubs, can't be arsed most of the time, doesn't like working unless there is a chance of some glory for himself, moddy misserable, typical quote at press conference "wokka wokka wokka wokka zzzzzzzzzzz"

motorsport news is one of the worst in their f1 race reviews for creating bad images of drivers, teams and even whole races, their review of the Japanese GP even awards ralf shumacher 0 out 10 just because they had a spare box to fill and had the chance to take the piss out of him and kimi's quote is just a random collection of meaningless phrases.

when you factor in the tabloids from all countries who are always trying to foster a "our lad against the rotten foreigner" type of vibe then you've had it. the only difference with the british press is their habit of building sportspeople up so they can then put the boot in at them. hamilton is still getting stick for becoming a tax exile (agreed the peace and quiet story was total bullsh*T) but you don't hear anything in the sun etc about coulthard living in monaco and with herbert it was more of a "poor johny having to live in monaco and have his washing machine on a timer to make it appear he was there for more than 6 months a year so he qualified as a resident".

in the space of 2 races this year we saw the press and ex drivers / champions critisise hamilton firstly for driving for points rather than going for a pass and then for going for a pass rather than thinking about the points. knowing how the brazilians used to take the piss out of barichello for being easy to pass (remember the year they had stray dogs in the circuit at the brasilian Gp and they called one "rubinio" because he was the first one they caught ? ) i'm sure in brasil massa will either be the greatest f1 driver since senna or the worst since wilson fittipaldi after the next race. here, hamilton will either combine the pace and overtaking of senna, the tactical thought of prost, the determination of dammon hill, the guts of mansel and the stature of stewart or he'll be a complete arsehole who can't be trusted to drive sheep.
To tell you the truth i never liked Kimi that much either, most of it has to do with the fact when he talks after the race you can't understand a ****ing word he says, the other half is he has the lazy look about him.
Quote from Mustafur :To tell you the truth i never liked Kimi that much either, most of it has to do with the fact when he talks after the race you can't understand a ****ing word he says, the other half is he has the lazy look about him.

Yes. How dare he come from a non-english speaking country. Ban accents from F1!
Quote from wien :Yes. How dare he come from a non-english speaking country. Ban accents from F1!

Its not that lol, like i mean Alonso's english sucks but he can atleast talk with some audio, kimi makes it worse by talking extrememly slow and quiet so you can't understand.
Quote from Mustafur :Its not that lol, like i mean Alonso's english sucks but he can atleast talk with some audio, kimi makes it worse by talking extrememly slow and quiet so you can't understand.

That's actually somewhat of a racist comment, that's how Finns talk in English, unless they live in England, or have had a strong influence from England specifically, but I'll just put your comment down to ignorance. If you can't understand what Kimi says, then it's YOU who needs to learn English, because he's very understandable. Although, that does spring to mind, who is the least understandable person on the grid? Kubica is kinda hard to understand, I guess the main one is Kazuki Nakajima, but you have to look deeper into what they are saying to understand, especially japanese people when they're speaking English
He could at least not be monotone, but I think a lot of it is beacuse he doesn't like the media, we all get the hint he's a much more interesting guy away from the cameras.
Also, has anyone actually noticed that Imola wasn't featured in the calendar this year?
Quote from BlueFlame :Also, has anyone actually noticed that Imola wasn't featured in the calendar this year?

Yeah I did, I like Imola (except the post-Senna chicanes on the way to Tosa). I would rather have seen Monza dropped.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG