The online racing simulator
could someone please send me a working stream(pm please).

must work outside europe**

thanks..
Quote from Mustafur :could someone please send me a working stream(pm please).

must work outside europe**

thanks..

tried the ones on myp2p.eu ?
Quote from BigDave2967 :Aww you were supposed to say Sparta or something F1 related .

no now you're supposed to say "this is China, or F1" or something cos i am the bad guy and go "this is madness" you ask me "madness?" and then i answer back "madness!" and then you say the sparta/F1
Impressive driving from Alonso so far, even more so if he pits after the Ferraris. 8 tenths per lap on Kovalainen is.. disappointing.

SpeedTV (English) stream
http://www.justin.tv/sporrtcenter
Massa in!

Edit: Hamilton and Raikkonen in!
jesus, everytime Hamilton goes to pits i close my eyes, hes too close to the gravel!
Quote from DevilDare :jesus, everytime Hamilton goes to pits i close my eyes, hes too close to the gravel!

Same!
Heikki is sooooooooo slow for whatever reasons...

he was behind Alonso, went much longer, and came out still 6sec behind him... >.<"
Raikkonen giving Fisi the finger, hehe, nice one Fisi, cost Raikkonen 1.4 secs when he was slowly catching up Hamilton.
Quote from BigDave2967 :Raikkonen giving Fisi the finger, hehe, nice one Fisi, cost Raikkonen 1.4 secs when he was slowly catching up Hamilton.

he did that in Bahrain last year, Speed it was i believe
Puncture for Kovi
Kovy, left front puncture.
noooo Kovi
LOL! Mclaren sucks, and Ferrari rocks
It looked like he had suspension damage on the left front wishbone
Quote from chanoman315 :LOL! Mclaren sucks, and Ferrari rocks

wow! yeah totally agree with you!!!! Ferrari never make mistakes!!! they are soo freaking perfect they drive off with the fuel pipe! takes some skill you know
Do you think Heikki will have a legal ride height after that scraping he gave the bottom of his car?

EDIT: Lewis and kimi in pit
Quote from chanoman315 :LOL! Mclaren sucks, and Ferrari rocks

*smack* Where have you been the past few weeks?
was Kimi on soft or hard in his 2nd stint~?

don't tell me they'll pit him again in the final lap to switch to hard.... so as to give Massa 2nd... lol
Nah Räikkönen was on primes on both the first stints. It's down to let.. making the pass on the track.
oh here comes the "pass"~ lol
Massa passes Raikkonen, what an exciting .... race?
this is bullshit, this crap should not be allowed....

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG