The online racing simulator
OMG racist!!1one!1!eleven! :rollseyes: Stop being so oversensitive please

Shame about that white polish chocoloate dude, let's see if he can do some weird trick tomorrow!
He's sweet dawg.
anyone else watching the ITV Re-Run notice they turned it into a highlights programe instead? Q2 had 15minutes cut off!!!! so glad its going back to BBC next year. though i was happily suprised to hear the itv team say something negative about hamilton, makes a pleasant change!
Seeing as Mr H is so popular among the other drivers right now, he better watch his six for Kamikaze pilots at T1 tomorrow as they all attempt to clear the way for Massa.
Quote from robt :anyone else watching the ITV Re-Run notice they turned it into a highlights programe instead? Q2 had 15minutes cut off!!!! so glad its going back to BBC next year. though i was happily suprised to hear the itv team say something negative about hamilton, makes a pleasant change!

Each quali session is 15 minutes isn't it?

ITV did miss out the first 2 minuntes of the first session then about 4 or 5 minutes of the second one because they'd gone to adverts a shit times.
#183 - AMB
Quote from Töki (HUN) : Unfortunately it won't happen.. But I'm sure Kimi will find out something.. Probably he'll do the same that the chocolate dude did in Japan.

You do know there are black people using this forum, also i'd like to say I hope you and your family burn alive and/or get tortured you racist ****.
Quote from garph :Each quali session is 15 minutes isn't it?

Part 1 is 20 minutes.
Part 2 is 15 minutes.
Part 3 is 10 minutes.

IIRC.

Edit: Looks like Messy finally snapped completely. I don't think you will survive this day without being banned.
er *cough* 5 minutes
(nobody saw that:schwitz

Edit: you lot post too bleedin fast!

Edit2: and i think its 15mins each then 10mins in Q3
Quote from AMB :You do know there are black people using this forum, also i'd like to say I hope you and your family burn alive and/or get tortured you racist ****.

be a shame of yourself Messy
#188 - AMB
Quote from N I K I :be a shame of yourself Messy

Sorry but I don't like racist people, even though he may not be racist and posted it as some sort of twisted fun I have black friends, and him posting that makes me mad (madder than usual) I spot an infraction for me soon yay!

YING YANG POWER!!
Quote from AMB :Sorry but I don't like racist people, even though he may not be racist and posted it as some sort of twisted fun I have black friends, and him posting that makes me mad (madder than usual) I spot an infraction for me soon yay!

YING YANG POWER!!

he did nothing racistic and Victor (you know that guy, one of developers) explained that he did nothing wrong!
Quote from RossUK :I thought DC was? I'm sure he said he was to Louise?

"Nick suddenly passed me on the inside into the last corner, just as I was about to start my flying lap", technicality, but still
Quote from NotAnIllusion :"Nick suddenly passed me on the inside into the last corner, just as I was about to start my flying lap", technicality, but still

Well, I guess that would still ruin DC's lap, and if Nick wasn't going to complete that lap anyway... meh I dunno...

Its not the most controversial penalty of recent times anyway
Quote from N I K I :he did nothing racistic and Victor (you know that guy, one of developers) explained that he did nothing wrong!

have to agree with Messy, saw these kind of "chocolate" comments in mine Language F1 site and every time i saw someone say it it just made me feel sick and ashamed to belong come form the same country as they do....

I dont see how is that not racist..... never thought LFS F1 threads will go that low to start naming people in what they think is "funny/funky" when its absolutely not..... very low of you Toki.....,
Someone please explain to me how the heck calling someone a "chocolate dude" is offensive? Don´t give me that "it´s a cheap racist comment" dribble. Explain why.

The way I see it, it´s just a description of his skin. The same as "look at that blond girl over there". If you guys think calling him a "chocolate dude", which essentially is calling him a black guy (which he is), is offensive then who´s the real racist?

You guys remind me of this guy. Except he´s a funny parodist. You´re not.
Quote from evilpimp :The racist part isn't that he compared chocolate to him but rather that he says that Kimi will make the same mistake as the black man did... Couldnt he have just said as Hamilton did...

First time I quote myself. =/
Guys... If I wanted to be racist, I would have written _that_ word... As I see it has different meanings in different countries.
Quote from Kalev EST :Someone please explain to me how the heck calling someone a "chocolate dude" is offensive? Don´t give me that "it´s a cheap racist comment" dribble. Explain why.

The way I see it, it´s just a description of his skin. The same as "look at that blond girl over there". If you guys think calling him a "chocolate dude", which essentially is calling him a black guy (which he is), is offensive then who´s the real racist?

Well back when I was in middle school I was fairly pale and a few people liked to call me "whitey" etc. It was meant as a taunt and insult, and I did not find it amusing at all.

So if you go over to an overweight person and called him "fatty" you would just be describing him. No harm meant right?
#197 - AMB
Quote from Kalev EST :Someone please explain to me how the heck calling someone a "chocolate dude" is offensive? Don´t give me that "it´s a cheap racist comment" dribble. Explain why.

ok go to London and go up to a black man and say ' Hey Chocolate Man you got the time?'

See if they think it's funny.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Guys... If I wanted to be racist, I would have written _that_ word... As I see it has different meanings in different countries.

so in Hungary everyone calls a different color person an object or food or whatever thats the same color as their skin?
Why dont you try and do it to a guy you dont know see if they find it funny, i doubt anyone from any country will.....

Whatever, i am out of this rant, just wanted to state my point

Good race! Dont sleep through it
Quote from DevilDare :so in Hungary everyone calls a different color person to the same color of an object/food or whatever ?

Something similar. For instance, we call Chinese people "Yellows"

You are lucky, I'm going to a party soon, get drunk, so I won't be here tomorrow morning. Hurray!
"The Polish oatmeal porridge has pretty much done away with any chance of the championship in this qualification".
Nnnaaahh doesn't really work tbh.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG