The online racing simulator
Go tommy tanking!!!
wanker.

(what? he said so.)
Quote :What do you do on the straights?

I drive straight.
I go manji drifting. But if I`m racing I try to keep my car straight ffs, it`s not easy with a 180 degree wheel. (180 degree physically!)
restart pc.... or just have a nap
Quote from Qvarnis :I go manji drifting. But if I`m racing I try to keep my car straight ffs, it`s not easy with a 180 degree wheel. (180 degree physically!)
  • use wheel turn compensation in the controller options
  • limit steering lock in the pits
  • use DXTweak2 to "extend" your wheel
Quote from george_tsiros :
  • use wheel turn compensation in the controller options
  • limit steering lock in the pits
  • use DXTweak2 to "extend" your wheel

All of them gives a funny and annoying steering. I think I just need to buy a new wheel.

This one`s 5 years old!
did you really try dxtweak? yeah. a new wheel will be the best solution. what i suggested is really good only because it's cheap
Quote from george_tsiros :did you really try dxtweak?

To be honest I didn`t, but I can imagine it just makes the middle part of the steering slow and ends way too fast, and I don`t like such steering.
Quote from Davidos93 :How does that work? you wouldn't be on the straight then

when i do it, server is on some big lag... so when i return, i join race and continue my straigh... and am going even faster, `cauce pc is running faster
no sense, i know
I polish my knob.
Quote from harjun :why did you crash
you alright
wanna go different server?

ooo what an abuse
I make fun of the people in my mirror. In case there are any
Pipa, there isn't :P mostly because you always crash on the final corner of the lap, allowing everyone through
checking gauges, drinking beer, looking around
While on a straight I minimize and boot up Richard Burns Rally for a quick drive around a stage
I talk in the MSN, see if I have any comments in my Tuenti (an Spanish Facebook or FlickR) or just see the difference between me and the guy who is in front of me, and when I race like a noob (rarely) I change all the time the direction in the straight in order to make the opposite to distract, rarely times I touch the grass too :P
i am gonna chat ingame and sometimes i drink something.
Weave almost uncontrollably or just tab behind and use his view to drive
lol i normaly DRIVE DOWN THE STRAIGHTS

na i get really bored and exit game :P and go play rbr or rally trophy
Usually text my girlfriend explaining why i'm going to be late getting round her house, becuase I am 'busy'.
while im on a straight i minimise lfs . open msn and facebook to see if any chick sent me a message '' can u come to my home tonight ? we will drink coffee ''
on straights i, watch some explicit material, execute some explicit manouvers, check my youtube and msn, check my phone, scratch my nuts, move frodo away from the screen and off my lap, go to the kitchen and grab a snack, maybe pop into work and see if then need me to do an extra shift, come home, have a shower, go to bed, wake up the next morning, have breakfast, make a cappuchino, take another shower, brush my teeth, feed frodo, check my youtube again, check the lfs forums, check my msn and xfire, then check various other forums, then i maximise LFS just in time to make the corner and cruise on round to the finish.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG