The online racing simulator
new video: Live for Speed
(42 posts, started )
Such a vast amount of action in this one I had to watch it twice - And I've still got the feeling that I've missed some stuff! Sure the camera work was a bit choppy at times, and there were some weird flashes that I didn't really approve of but all in all a nice video most definitely worth the download.
:smash3d: I rule this one kick ass video.
Quote from squidhead :Well, this is quite nice... I liked the camerawork for some reason, it wasn't perfect but it was... well... different, same goes for the editing. The whole video was quite intense, and I got a kick out of it. Nice job

agree...
+ i really dont like colour, so much contrast, i like simply LFS colours..
anyway, Nice vid.!
The trailers are often better than the actual movies but this is not the case. Great video!
I like it,its now on my MP³ Player
awesome video!! brilliant job!
8.5/10

Loved the music, fit great with your editing style. Also digging the crashes, rollovers, etc, usually people avoid those in an LFS vid. Some of your angles even looked braodcast-quality. I like it.
Really really nice
Awesome

Keep up such high entertaining work! :camera: :auto:
Very nice video to watch... Good pace. And the syncro was also very good. Very recomendable...
If the trailer wasn't good enough already when i watched it...put to shame by the full movie.

Very slick transitions and flowed beautifully with the music!

Well worth the high res download. Going in the LFS-Vids folder!
great job jens! i think it's the best video you made so far, congratulations! keep up doing good
Yeah great video indeed. I really like his style to do it. Good drivers and fair racing. Props from great quality too.Yeah and that two wheel part was insane

Keep up good work.
Great video jens, I really can see the improvements in your videos!
I don´t know what I`ve to expect from the next movie, great job!
yah, really great video
keep it up!
thanks for all the feedback, I'm glad that lots of you people enjoyed watching the video

about the colours/contrast .. personally I preferred the original LFS colours and used those for my videos, but meanwhile I think it looks kinda boring. I know that some people don't really like high contrast and others don't like the "boring" lfs colours, so I just kept trying until it looked like I like it most at the moment

Quote from Singledeath :Yeah and that two wheel part was insane

I've run out of tarmac there, didn't have enough room to countersteer anymore - otherwise I might not have flipped over, who knows
Naice!

new video: Live for Speed
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG