The online racing simulator
new video: Live for Speed
(42 posts, started )
heya, finally it's done!

after struggling with my software I finally got the video finished today. I used a lot of torsdagsrace-footage so some of you guys might find theirselves in the video. please post comments if you liked it or got improvement suggestions or anything else!

well there's not much left to say, I hope you enjoy it

/!\ this is not the trailer, it's the full movie! /!\

size: 188 mb
length: 2:30 min
resolution: HD (1280x720)
framerate: 40 fps
video codec: xvid
audio codec: lame mp3

Download:
liveforspeed.se <- ddl!
RapidShare.de

Stream:
YouTube

if someone wishes to have an LQ or MQ version, let me know
I sure like what I see there. Keep it up. :]
Looks pretty good, although a bit too short to warrant making a teaser out of it!
Quote from [SWE]RE :I sure like what I see there. Keep it up. :]

thx, I'll try!
actually I did plan to upload a version with way more contrast and some other filters but I couldn't fix a bug that occured when saving the video. whatever I tried, I couldn't get rid of a few huge and ugly pixels here and there, after the flashes. hope I can solve the problem for the full vid

Quote from Mp3 Astra :Looks pretty good, although a bit too short to warrant making a teaser out of it!

I thought about that too, but then decided that I don't want to give away too much of the footage already.
hope I can arouse some interest anyway!
Way

Too

Short.

Squid Wants More!
Quote from Kristjan.J :The more you want, the less you get.

That usually is the issue with good movies... they're short, when you want them to be an hour long
Wicked little teaser Jens....Looking like a good one in the making!
#9 - Mrwei
Nice movie. Let's expect the final version!
Jee....that's not to short...thats waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to short!
But looks kind of promessing.
Yeey very nice And what a surprise I saw myself in few scenes =D keep it up
finished the movie, please check the first post for download link and stream
You should make a new thread for it - so you can get maximum exposure. About to d/l.
10/10, great vid.

What's the music ?
You've really out done yourself now Jens. Truly a nice vid, like the hectic feeling and how it suits the music.

10/10
Quote from Mp3 Astra :You should make a new thread for it - so you can get maximum exposure.

yup I thought about that too.. but since I did not use the word "teaser" in the thread, I thought this one thread will do. I hope it gets some attention anyway

Quote from Bean0 :What's the music ?

it's "Pogo Prose" by ... *caugh* .. the "Brainless Wankers"
I didn't want to have those words in the credits

and thanks for the comments so far!
WOW, I liiiike it!! 9.5/10

Nice song, too.
Very fast and concentrate video. Great song, frames, effects, views - great work! 10/10
Excellent FPS and the graphics looked excellent. You used some nice camera views and there was a bucket load of action.

Nice job!
U are simply better and better

I much more like slowmotion vids, but that hectic tempo is sometimes nice change. U did really well, mate...

I really like colors

Keep going
Very nice camera angels, editing, music, well actually everything
Oh yes - excellent work sir

Sooo many good movies in the past few months - this is certainly up there
Indeed superb Very nice vid... Made my heart ache that i've had to miss the last few torsdagraces ;p
Overall, nothing to add, but that the vid is great loved it 10/10
Top notch job!
Well, this is quite nice... I liked the camerawork for some reason, it wasn't perfect but it was... well... different, same goes for the editing. The whole video was quite intense, and I got a kick out of it. Nice job

(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG