The online racing simulator
Quote from C40Z :awesome modeling and render

WIP skin

1680x1050-----------------------------------------------1680x1050

greetz caoz

I do not like to be hard but I can not help it.

Always a pleasure to see your work.

Never forget to make renders.

Quote from Lynce :I do not like to be hard but I can not help it.

Always a pleasure to see your work.

Never forget to make renders.

Sounds SO wrong
Quote from sgt.flippy :Sounds SO wrong

Google translation.

Sorry.

Hahahahaha.

I like all works from C40Z.

End. Hahahaha.
Quote from JJ72 :a quick composite and I'm off doing the rear end.

OMG! for a second I thought that RAC was really on the road! Seriously, that's one photorealistic render.
Think you had enough of this baby?

I think I am starting to get what makes a realistic render now.
Attached images
underbridge.jpg
Attached images
XRT tuned.jpg
XRT tuned rear.jpg
Quote from JJ72 :Think you had enough of this baby?

I think I am starting to get what makes a realistic render now.

DAMMN.......... So realistic......

GOOOOOOOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!! it´s 3dsmax?

@wygiuxx: very nice xrt tuned!!! I like it.
Quote from JJ72 :lemme hack together a quick one just for a test. no time for higher AA sample but you get the idea.

how did u make it look so real the back ground with the rac its freaking alsome
my experiment, just a simple render and made it as my LFS Intro image.

Attached images
24.jpg
26.jpg
Needs a little bit of work on scaling and textures, but looks ok.
Quote from C40Z :awesome modeling and render

WIP skin

Looks great, I know have a new background.
Few renders I did for SRacer / LFS Pro Series:
Attached images
SRacer_FZR_092308_prev.jpg
Thanks r4ptor, really nice renders =)
Quote from JJ72 :a quick composite and I'm off doing the rear end.

That pic is so reminding me on Grove Street infront of CJ's house in GTA:SA
Quote from Gustix :Nice Miri

Here i tooked idea from Volk GTS rims and made something like this

(done in Blender)

Nice does this one can be open in 3Ds MAX or can this fit LFS car like if adopting this rims in to XRT,XRR,XFR?
can you share the materials?
Here's one i made...

Can someone tell me if i missed a map or material for this rendered XFG and FBM?

If none, Thanks in advance

My next step will be PolyPoly
so in this stage i'll be needing some help on this.
Attached images
FBM-Compaq-2.jpg
XFG-Wallpaper3.jpg
well this are a few renders i made i hope u enjoy it
Attached images
Rac.jpg
Rac3.jpg
FXO 2.jpg
Deejayyaj: You could tone down the reflectivity for FBM paint, now it looks alot like chrome. There's also some noise in tire tread and sidepods that could probably be fixed by adjusting rendering settings.

As for XFG, you're missing textures/materials from thin strips on both sides of windscreen, mask badge, metal hooks wich lock bonnet and trunk, centerpoint tape on steering wheel and outer edge of alloy wheels.
Cheap plastic gray doesn't really fit well on mirrors, try black or deep purple similiar to body color.
Quote from Crommi :Deejayyaj: You could tone down the reflectivity for FBM paint, now it looks alot like chrome. There's also some noise in tire tread and sidepods that could probably be fixed by adjusting rendering settings.

As for XFG, you're missing textures/materials from thin strips on both sides of windscreen, mask badge, metal hooks wich lock bonnet and trunk, centerpoint tape on steering wheel and outer edge of alloy wheels.
Cheap plastic gray doesn't really fit well on mirrors, try black or deep purple similiar to body color.

Ok thanks "Crommi"

In FBM: Im using the Output material for tires and sidewalls, So I have to adjust the tone for tire tread and side wall.. ok ill tweak it. About the body, i set the 1st default to Chrome and the 2nd default is the skin... so i have to tone tweak the 1st default as chrome to tone down the chromatic effect.

In XFG: Yeah thanks for reminding me about the windscreen, mask badge, metal hooks, centerpoint tape on steering wheel and outer edge of alloy wheels and also the color of the side mirror.

Actually the Mask Badge is blank, in the Skin i left that as blanks for future badge
and the outer edge of allow wheel is set to chrome, so maybe i'll just tone down the chrome effect for this. But sometimes it has a good effect in different angle due to white box reflection and sometimes too bright.

Ok so I have to map the missing materials as said above.
The windscreen, metal hooks, centerpoint tape steering wheel and change the color of the side mirrors.

Thanks "Crommi" for tips.
This helps me.

Edit: I forgot to ask you Crommi, Im wondering what is this white thing coming out of both sides of windscreen?
Quote from Deejayyaj :Edit: I forgot to ask you Crommi, Im wondering what is this white thing coming out of both sides of windscreen?

Most likely it's template for texture you'll see on edges of the windscreen, those small black dots that smoothen the transistion from transparent to black.
thats is such a freaking nice rb4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, this is not LFS render, it is mine first non-LFS render in 3DS Max
How good it is for first render?
Attached images
Lexus.jpg
It's not bad, do it with LFS cars.

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG