The online racing simulator
Quote from Becky Rose :printf('smart arses never win');

i believe single apostrophes are only legal to encase characters and not whole strings
Even I know more about computers than him!
Quote from Becky Rose :cout('PASCAL is tought in education because educators opted out of real life when it was still current, in 1975');
EDIT: oops thats C isnt it, should be writeln I think. I cant remember, it's been a long time since anyone tried to educate me!

//Pascal is crap

writeln Pascal sucks;
readln;
end.

There XD I remembered SOMETHING at least
If you are in a ICT lesson with the guy just send it then.

The other option is use if hardware during breaks and lunches if it is permitted. Then it would be best to use an out of the way computer if that is the case where you won't be spotted.

Quote from Migz :He then said he was going to virus my computer via msn by sending me something which doesnt allow me to decline it.

There's a set of smileys that make it LOOK like that is taking place, but it's comical and rather detectable :P
Allot of serious hackers don't even harm your computer once they're init, they just take what they need leave, post it on the inet and done
theres really only one language worth coding in

++++++++++[>++++++++++<-]>++++.---.+++++++..+++.
>++++[>+++++++++++<-]>.---¦---¦---¦---.[-]<<
++++++++.---¦---¦--.+++.---¦---.---¦---¦--.[-]
<+[>++++++++++<-]>.[-]<
Quote from Shotglass :i believe single apostrophes are only legal to encase characters and not whole strings

This might explain why I have several books on C and C++, but every time I get a compiler I never gets very much further than being installed.
Quote from Shotglass :theres really only one language worth coding in

<+[>++++++++++<-]>.[-]<

polarity?? + and -, i have no bloody clue about all this newer stuff, im more of a win95 and even 3.1 kinda guy, i could do loads with them old systems!
Quote from Scrabby :Allot of serious hackers don't even harm your computer once they're init, they just take what they need leave, post it on the inet and done

This is true, the idea is to remain undetected. As far as I remember, the only people who boast to be hackers are complete liars..... Did I mention I'm a hacker and I'm going to hack anyone of you who called me a fake? Sorry, had to be said!
Quote from danthebangerboy :polarity?? + and -, i have no bloody clue about all this newer stuff, im more of a win95 and even 3.1 kinda guy, i could do loads with them old systems!

a language that was basically dreamt up back in 1936 is hardly newer stuff
Ah yes, the joys of shite school networks :rolleyes:

The access point in our CAD room is some Linksys crap yoke, and having the same one myself (as a repeater, I wouldn't even use it as a main router!), I logged into the GUI (192.168.0.1) and got the password popup. I put in the default "admin/password" login, and oh joy, it worked! I've never met an IT crowd so stupid as to not even change the password on the school's access point...So anyway, I removed the teachers' laptops from the MAC whitelist, and changed the passwords. That was over a year ago, and it still hasn't been fixable So now I'm selling wi-fi to almost every student, and adding their MAC to the list. Good times

There's also the story of the actual IT lab, with it's crappy 8 year old Dells. 800Mhz, 64 MB RAM and 16GB HDD. Uploaded my own "drive virus" onto them, which makes each and every disk tray in the room pop in and out repeatedly in unison Epically funny the first day, we had some tool of a sub, and I swear he was actually shitting bricks after thinking he'd fubbered up the IT lab They still pop in and out, but a lot of them have been snapped off in annoyance. My next step is making them remote controllable, so that I can make a performance out of them

God I love school :rolleyes:

As for the OP, if he threatens to hack you again, either report him to the principal, or deck him on the spot. Stupid wannabe 1337...Or else do it the other way around, and hack him. At very least, DDOS him. Should keep him sufficiently confused for a while Or you could make a few harmless virii. Not malicous stuff, but just stuff to make him seem thick. Could work
Quote from Shotglass :theres really only one language worth coding in

<+[>++++++++++<-]>.[-]<

\m/

BRAIN****

\m/

i actually wrote an interpreter for it... for my calculator.
also why are you using | instead of , ?

also*2:

just ask him to write a program in whatever language he wants, that takes 10 numbers and writes them in correct order.
Quote :polarity?? + and -, i have no bloody clue about all this newer stuff, im more of a win95 and even 3.1 kinda guy, i could do loads with them old systems!

Since when was Windows 95 considered old? I can just about handle Windows 3.1 being called old, but Win95 is still "one of these new fangled" operating systems as far as I am concerned! Evern Windows 3.1 is more "late life" than old!

Imma go back to the stone age where I was uber clever god like powah in MS-DOS 1.1 (In fairness my first PC did have DOS 1.2, well, it depended which floppy disk I booted up from). Writing Arexx scripts, and laughing at people who deleted the 'dev' folder on their Amiga's thinking it was for 'developers' rather than 'devices'.

Kids today....
Christ, what was there before the personal computer? anyone remember the GEM desktop? or even better yet, the old BBC? that was my first computer! kiss goodbye to DVD's and CD's, in those days people would of been asking "what the hell is an os?" and "What's a rom do?" My first PC was a 286, half the world wouldn't have a clue what a 286 is. I had it before the recession of the early 90's and got it because (thank god) wang went into chapter 11 and IBM lost its primary competition!
Quote from Psysim :Christ, what was there before the personal computer? anyone remember the GEM desktop? or even better yet, the old BBC? that was my first computer! kiss goodbye to DVD's and CD's, in those days people would of been asking "what the hell is an os?" and "What's a rom do?" My first PC was a 286, half the world wouldn't have a clue what a 286 is. I had it before the recession of the early 90's and got it because (thank god) wang went into chapter 11 and IBM lost its primary competition!

Kids today, calling 286's old lolz!

My first PC was a Victor Sirius, you know the 8086 that preceeded the 80286 in your Wang? Well the Victor Sirius was too old even for that with an 8088. It think it even predated the IBM XT's release in Europe.

It wasnt my first computer mind you, after the Binatone and Atari 2600 came the ZX-81 - which got me into programming because the tape deck didnt work, so when I wanted to play a game I had to write it first.

In a moment some old guy is gonna come along and start talking about punch cards and machines the size of warehouses and make me feel young again [please].
I'm afraid I can't do that, sorry
My first computer was a 48k Speccy. I got a ZX81 later (1k RAM expandable to 16k! OMG!) but it was as useful as a chocolate fireguard.

Oh, I owned a Binatone Pong machine back in the day. A mk2 or mk3 one. Bright orange with a black top. Analogue controllers!

But no, I can't go any further back, to like post-WW2 computers or something
Quote from Shotglass :
Quote from Becky Rose :cout('PASCAL is tought in education because educators opted out of real life when it was still current, in 1975');
EDIT: oops thats C isnt it, should be writeln I think. I cant remember, it's been a long time since anyone tried to educate me!

c++ actually

Doesn't C++ go

cout << "'PASCAL is tought in education because educators opted out of real life when it was still current, in 1975";

instead of using brackets?

I remember hearing once that asking which is nicer to use out of two programming languages is like asking 'What tastes nicer? Broken glass or dogshit?'
Quote :Kids today, calling 286's old lolz!
In a moment some old guy is gonna come along and start talking about punch cards and machines the size of warehouses and make me feel young again [please].

Lets talk about punch cards or maybe not.

As for the 2600 and Pong system, I thought of these more as consoles, as much as they are computers so is a calculator or digital wrist watch. Tanks on the 2600 was amazing, I forgot about the glory of these old antique's. Oh I wish I could of had earlier PC's, however, I was younger and in no position to buy a computer then, I was just lucky to be working for wang when they went to the wall. Call me what you want for this, I will admit that when the offices got cleared out I became a skip raider! who wouldn't? It proved to be very beneficial as I gained 2 computer, a laser printer the size of a small car, a number of old toner cartridges and a laser(about 1ft long and 2inch in diameter). Anyone remember those massive laser printers? I had to remove windows to get it into my home!
Roflz, that was some ambitious skip raiding - with your eyes bigger than the size of your front door...

I lucked into a couple of free or cheap machines over the years, the most 'interesting' story was in my college years when I got involved in the pirate scene and there was a late night police raid. The guys where on CB's at the time and so one of them managed to get his computer out of the house just in time as he got just enough warning. I wasnt raided because I wasnt black boxing (phreaking telephones for free calls) and so I ended up with it, I think in my sisters loft, an Amiga 4000. Absolutely packed full of incriminating evidence...
lol Rob - you h4xxor!!!
#97 - Migz
I've not as of yet worked out his password or made him look stupid, im deciding wether i want to stoop to below his level and be evil.

Although today i was indeed very mean to him

The teacher asked what we wanted as a reward if we did out homework, and he shouted out "whale music" so a split second later i turned around and said "so we have to get your mum to sing for us?"

It was hilarious, even the teacher found it funny, he just sat there trying to work out what i meant.

Also i cant change the time on the computers because we're not aloud, we cant get into the bios to change the time there, and the control panel is hidden so i cant change it there, and right click is disabled so i cant try right clicking the time.
Our school = gay.

Oh and the best coding language ever is GML
(Dont worry im joking)
Because its the only code i know slightly.
Can you go into safe mode? What version of Windows, if it's pre Vista you can bypass all that stuff by getting to a command prompt and editing win.ini to load taskman.exe or progman.exe as the shell instead of explorer.exe.

There is legitimate reason to know this stuff too! I once had to fix a computerised till system and because it was a till no tinkering of the software was allowed, if it had a problem I had to reinstall from the master. My master didn't work, so I reported the problem - I was told I had to fix it within the hour and that the master did work...

Being a till it was all locked down and I theoretically couldnt edit a thing. So of course I ripped the security to pieces, fixed the problem, and put it all back together again and phoned in to sign off the job.

"Well done" I was told "I told you the master was fine".
"No it isnt" I said, "I need this sorting"
"But you just said you fixed it"
"Thats correct I did. Incidentally we need to look at security on the tills"
if u really get hurten about what he says, hurt him...big time. smthing what hurts him mentaly and physicly(or fhysicly, not sure withc one it is)
Quote from Becky Rose :Can you go into safe mode?
Nope if we try to we get asked for a admin password
What version of Windows
Windows XP
, if it's pre Vista you can bypass all that stuff by getting to a command prompt and editing win.ini to load taskman.exe or progman.exe as the shell instead of explorer.exe.
Yeah.... Run has been removed from the start menu, unless you can tell me where in the computer it acctually is and then what i have to type.
Because i can get into the hard drive of the computer as i said earlier, so if the run app is inside the windows directory then i can probably get to it.

Quote from batteryy :if u really get hurten about what he says, hurt him...big time. smthing what hurts him mentaly and physicly(or fhysicly, not sure withc one it is)

Physically?

But as i said, he is WAY to big for someone as thin and weak as me to take on.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG