The online racing simulator
Quote :Yeah.... Run has been removed from the start menu, unless you can tell me where in the computer it acctually is and then what i have to type.
Because i can get into the hard drive of the computer as i said earlier, so if the run app is inside the windows directory then i can probably get to it.

You actually dont need Windows or BIOS to change the time, if the machines have floppy drives just make a boot disk at home and take it in, then type "date" at the command prompt.

If that doesnt do it, use the fact you can browse the hard disk to edit the win.ini file (inside the windows folder) to change the default shell from explorer.exe to either progman.exe or taskman.exe and reboot, you will now have access to a run dialogue. Actually doing it this way is just a handy trick to know as it bypasses the registry bootstrap so it's good for removing virus', and if you've not access to the hard disk you can do all this from DOS. You could just run either program from within the windows folder, and both have a Run dialogue.

I'm not sure what application changes the time on XP, but have a look for anything with date or time in the filename, i'm on a Vista machine at the moment and it's different so cant do this. In fact i've never bothered to figure out how to hack Vista like this as so far i've not needed too.

If your means of accessing the hard disk gives you search functionality you should be home and dry.

EDIT: If they dont have floppy drives you can make a bootable CD from the bootdisk, bootable CD's are just CD's with an imagefile of a bootable floppy. Your burning software should give you all you need to do this.
Just bitch slap him and say "You suck".

Revel in the attention as your entire school laughs at him and for the next week everyone will want to be your freind
Quote from Becky Rose :You actually dont need Windows or BIOS to change the time, if the machines have floppy drives just make a boot disk at home and take it in, then type "date" at the command prompt.

If that doesnt do it, use the fact you can browse the hard disk to edit the win.ini file (inside the windows folder) to change the default shell from explorer.exe to either progman.exe or taskman.exe and reboot, you will now have access to a run dialogue. Actually doing it this way is just a handy trick to know as it bypasses the registry bootstrap so it's good for removing virus', and if you've not access to the hard disk you can do all this from DOS. You could just run either program from within the windows folder, and both have a Run dialogue.

I'm not sure what application changes the time on XP, but have a look for anything with date or time in the filename, i'm on a Vista machine at the moment and it's different so cant do this. In fact i've never bothered to figure out how to hack Vista like this as so far i've not needed too.

If your means of accessing the hard disk gives you search functionality you should be home and dry.

EDIT: If they dont have floppy drives you can make a bootable CD from the bootdisk, bootable CD's are just CD's with an imagefile of a bootable floppy. Your burning software should give you all you need to do this.

I cant edit anything in the computers hard drive though. I can only view or run things.
On monday ill try finding the run command and see what i can do with that.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Just bitch slap him and say "You suck".

Revel in the attention as your entire school laughs at him and for the next week everyone will want to be your freind

Yeah that wouldnt happen, chances are he would then kill me.
FFS...get easy!!!!
Right click on the desktop, select Create New Shortcut, then edit it to read: "C:/Windows/System32/gpedit.msc"
When you got that on teh desktop, double click and enjoy!
Quote from Bladerunner :FFS...get easy!!!!
Right click on the desktop, select Create New Shortcut, then edit it to read: "C:/Windows/System32/gpedit.msc"
When you got that on teh desktop, double click and enjoy!

As i said in one of my last posts right click is disabled
Open the desktop in explorer (my computer then "up"), then go File>New etc
Wow 5 GFX cards!!, what a total load of BS!!!!
Quote from pacesetter :Wow 5 GFX cards!!, what a total load of BS!!!!

Bugger...and I thought FOUR GPU's was overkill...but then, I suppose he could have 2 top of the range nVidia cards (with DUAL GPU's!!!) in new fangled SLi mode, and maybe an old PCI card (OR TWO!!) like an ancient 3dFX card (in old-fangled SLI mode??)...that would give him...er, lets see....oh yeah..SIX!!! Maybe 5 IS possible!

Wouldn't fancy the electrickery bill though...but then, that setup would only need two monitors..which by coincidence is how many I am running! btw, I just happen to HAVE 2 old 3dFX cards, AND the SLI cable...might give it a whirl and have a go at Quake (teh originals!) with a quadcore CPU (/me wonders if 3dFX SLI will handle widescreen :/)

edit: pics attached...hands up who remembers them
Attached images
2008-09-19-68669.jpg
2008-09-19-68686.jpg
are those... VOODOO cards?
jesus

remember the guys who managed to run doom3 (albeit with very low graphics) on VOODOO cards?
Quote from george_tsiros :are those... VOODOO cards?
jesus

remember the guys who managed to run doom3 (albeit with very low graphics) on VOODOO cards?

yep...they be original Voodoos!!! (and they still work!) Voodoo SLI was THE canine wotsits back in "the day"...they used to cost megabux back then...silly money that makes top range nVidias look cheap by comparison! Don't forget...money was worth a LOT more then!
I might even stick them on eBay in the antiques section
Quote from Migz :Physically?

But as i said, he is WAY to big for someone as thin and weak as me to take on.

if he thinks hes a big comp leet, why dont u show him how to really give virus for someone like him. send him virus he cant be not-to-open. do a new email, u could try on betting company stuff. make a email to him about him winning some money and that so i think he cant rly resist opening it and see what is inside. find(or do urself) a virus what will automaticilly dl itself when the mail is opened and after that, dont tell him u sended it or you may be punched to the ground
Quote from Becky Rose :In a moment some old guy is gonna come along and start talking about punch cards and machines the size of warehouses and make me feel young again [please].

cant help you there but i can link to the story of mel if that helps

Quote from Crashgate3 :Doesn't C++ go

cout << "'PASCAL is tought in education because educators opted out of real life when it was still current, in 1975";

instead of using brackets?

it does but i didnt want to push the knife in too far

Quote from Bladerunner :hands up who remembers them

bought one of these (to replace my voodoo graphics) as soon as they were available together with a copy of unreal (important to buy these games quickly if youre german and under 18)
I think i pawned him over msn today
See attatched screenie.

Bassicly he came onto msn, started talking to me, and then says he's going to send me a funny picture, which is a .bat file. So i decided to have a little fun with a msn plug in i have, and decided to act as if im scared about it.

Also theres a tiny bit more after the screenie which isnt shown.
Quote :
jacob says:
nah i done it be4 lol
Migz// Suicide Seems To Be The Best Option Out Of This Pain (U) says:
did it come up with that before?
jacob says:
yer lol
HAHA :L
i know your lying
jacob says:
wat
nothing

So now he's saying that what i did has happened before? Yeahh BS
Attached images
jacob failz.jpg
why don't you just constantly get amused by how much of an idiot he is?
always worked for me
tell mine ip to him and ask him to hack me, plz
ip: 81.198.35.245 (Dynamical, lease expires after 6 days).
I wanna see someone attacking mine PC with ping -f IP Firewall will die because of lauthing his ssa off :P

But rly, it can take down some veeeery slow PCs (ping -f).
Ha this is hilarious. I would buy him Computer for dummies book.
After a while i would just feel sorry for him
I hacked 127.0.0.1
Quote from Migz :I would really like to do that, but he's alot bigger then me.
I could get killed if i did that!

I didn't read all of this, but he is a fat geek, that means he is a big pussy, beat the living shit out of him, he'll just cry and tell a teacher on you.

Also, the old .bat jokes are way over done and only work on idiots too dense to turn on extensions or just run anything.

If you want to have fun make a .bat file to copy C:\Windows to C:\, a lot of the files are protected by Windows even after a copy so they can't be deleted.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG