The online racing simulator
As for the Haemitlon/Glock incident, Glock really went for a place there when there was no place to go for. He was defenately in Haemitlon's blind spot, although I'd like to see a replay of it before saying anything for certain. As for the Webber incident, well dunno. Louis really took all the room there was from Webber but then again I don't think Haemitlon did anything profoundly wrong, more of a issue about respecting other drivers and not putting other drivers into those situations.

As for chicane cutting, when Lonso was passed earlier in the race (by someone?), Lonso lifted and backed off instead of going over the curbs like Haemitlon does every time he "gets the squeeze". As for Haemitlon's performance today, I think he did very well. As for the Ferraris, was really disappointed to see Räikkönen driving in the 14th or so when Haemitlon just overtook cars like nothing. Great drive for Vettel though, feel really bad for Boursaid though, a defenative top 5 finisher :/

Was very exciting race though, we really need sprinklers into all races
Poor british people, You take a couple of black Hamiltons as Your slaves back in the 19th century and 2 centuries later You're licking their feet , protecting their ass in the forums, cause they're drivin F1 for ya lols
Quote from Hyperactive :
As for chicane cutting, when Lonso was passed earlier in the race (by someone?), Lonso lifted and backed off instead of going over the curbs like Haemitlon does every time he "gets the squeeze".

Wrong... he slowed down a LOT, if you see the replay, he didnt get the draft of the car in front, otherwise Ham's did.. he didnt brake just cut and lift off... Lonso did brake... just watch the replay and you'll notice.
the only problem is FIA has clear the rules on chicane now, but they havn't done sh*t about drivers pushing each other off the track.

as I said in the Spa discussions, as far as I can remember during my 10 years or so of F1 (not a lot compare to a lot of ppl~ lol), I can only remember Heidfield got penalised for pushing DC off the track at Bahrain. And that was ONE penalty out of a lot of pushes...
CRASHING into another driver is a different story of course... but sometimes, pushing and crashing is just a very fine line away from each other...
Amazing driving by Vettel there. Well deserved .

The race was pretty damn nice and close compared to the others. Lots of overtaking, I loved this race... I wish there were more like this.

Hamilton did a great job getting used to the track and conditions this time working his way through the grid as he did was amazing BUT his moves were really reckless and dangerous... Pushing Glock out (maybe he didnt see him but was damn dangerous and should have known he was going to be there) and Squeezing Webber like that was really stupid. If it had rained at the right time near the end he could of probably been on the podium.

Championship standings are really close now it's really nice. Let's see how Singapore is gunna be. I think that people won't like Singapore. They'll pull out stuff like it doesn't have character and it's too flat and doesn't have history behind it, etc. Let's wait and see.
Quote from DevilDare :forget about Kimi, the new champion is here on teh podium, standing first

The problem with Kimi's Ferrari is all down to setup. Having set his... 9th(?) fastest lap, and once again doing it in the final laps, it's obvious what the problem is.

Kimi's Ferrari doesn't like fuel.

Now if Ferrari could figure out a way to run the car with no petrol in it, than there's still hope that Kimi can wrestle his way back up into a respectable position, and simultaneously solve the world's energy problems.
Quote from chanoman315 :Wrong... he slowed down a LOT, if you see the replay, he didnt get the draft of the car in front, otherwise Ham's did.. he didnt brake just cut and lift off... Lonso did brake... just watch the replay and you'll notice.

Try again?
Quote from Mattesa :The problem with Kimi's Ferrari is all down to setup. Having set his... 9th(?) fastest lap, and once again doing it in the final laps, it's obvious what the problem is.

Kimi's Ferrari doesn't like fuel.

Now if Ferrari could figure out a way to run the car with no petrol in it, than there's still hope that Kimi can wrestle his way back up into a respectable position, and simultaneously solve the world's energy problems.

What do you suggest? Orange juice?
Vettel's such a star, dominated everybody all weekend. Shame he still doesn't have a contract in a top team, it'd be nice to see him up the front every race.

Hamilton... Great pace, shitty attitude. The humble Hamilton we saw in the press a couple of months back has once again been replaced by the unbearable gobshite Hamilton. Hopefully Webber will catch up with him and show him some manners before the next race, he's in dire need of a slap.
Quote from aoun :What do you suggest? Orange juice?

They're doing great things with corn these days...
Amazing Vettel! I'm just afraid of what could happen when he gets to Red Bull.

Kubica was quiet on his own and left 8 drivers on the dust. Alonso waited, waited, changed tyres only once and got a huge advantage! I expected more from Massa and the Toyotas. Hamilton was incredible but also a c*ck... Fisico needed more water. Kimi was poor. Bourdais so unlucky.

Looking forward to the next races.

Quick question: those outside superpole can make changes to the setup? Anyone else think Hamilton had a "wet setup"? He was flying on wet and damn slow on dry...
Quote from de Souza :... Anyone else think Hamilton had a "wet setup"? He was flying on wet and damn slow on dry...

De la Rosa said they had the dry setup with just a little more rear wing (2 or 3km/h less of top speed)
Many people will say Vettel drove as good as Senna did in the rain today, but I say Senna drove like Vettel did today.

A very ineteresting race with plenty of passing! For once I didn't just sit there and wait for the lap counter to run out, but was ineterested for the entire race. Vettel and rain FTW!
Vettel has shown to be a very promising driver thus far, but today he showed how promising he's going to be.

Well done to him and I can't wait to see what this does to his pace in the remaining races, wet or dry.
Quote from Rappa Z :Many people will say Vettel drove as good as Senna did in the rain today, but I say Senna drove like Vettel did today.

A very ineteresting race with plenty of passing! For once I didn't just sit there and wait for the lap counter to run out, but was ineterested for the entire race. Vettel and rain FTW!

nicely said
Quote from DevilDare :nicely said

Woot, I have just seen that you live in Worthing. You must work for McLaren there.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Woot, I have just seen that you live in Worthing. You must work for McLaren there.

That's Woking not Worthing
Quote :Anyone else think Hamilton had a "wet setup"? He was flying on wet and damn slow on dry...

He had too much straightline speed for a full wet setup in relation to the other cars, especially as the McLaren isn't the fastest in a straight line on a good day. He just seemed to have more balls arround Parabolica than everyone else.

Vettel was incredible, hopefully now the muppetdome of some of his early season form is gone for good, he has really shown some class in the last few races and the achievement of 'RACING' to the win in a Torro Rosso I have to tip my hat off and say this is one ocassion I didnt mind the German+Italian anthems playing one bit.

If I was clerk, Hamilton would have got a penalty this weekend. (But not last weekend).
Superb from Vettel. Like Schumi using karting as a direct training tool before an F1 GP and reaping the benefits.

Hamilton, superb drive once again. Only kid out there that seems to want to race. Everyone else just act like p*ssies! And for once the FIA realised that racing, is racing... not f'in scalextrix!

Kimi, well I think that's it for him this year. very bizarre!

Massa brought it home and that's about as much as you can ask for him in that race!
Superb drive 'eh? Why couldn't he catch Massa then if he was so "Superb". I'm not discrediting his effort, because he did very well, and made the GP a bit more interesting, but if his drive was superb, he'd have ****ing won.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Superb drive 'eh? Why couldn't he catch Massa then if he was so "Superb". I'm not discrediting his effort, because he did very well, and made the GP a bit more interesting, but if his drive was superb, he'd have ****ing won.

He was on for the win if he didn't have to make a unscheduled 2nd stop. He was on a 1 stopper, and if it had rained he would have won! Little bit unlucky, but kept his championship lead. not bad considering he started 15th

Starting 15th and was on for the win at one point....
Yes... but why did he need to make this second stop?

Because he (and his team) were twats and fried his tyres by playing the wrong strategy. You can never depend on the weather, becuase it tends to not follow expectations.

Usually I'm Pro-hamilton, but In the best team, finishing drastically below your underachieving team mate does not make a drive superb. Who cares if he was on for the win; all that would matter is if he did win.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yes... but why did he need to make this second stop?

Because he (and his team) were twats and fried his tyres by playing the wrong strategy. You can never depend on the weather, becuase it tends to not follow expectations.

Usually I'm Pro-hamilton, but In the best team, finishing drastically below your underachieving team mate does not make a drive superb. Who cares if he was on for the win; all that would matter is if he did win.

he was on extreme wets after his first stop. If he didn't pit for Inters he wouldn't have finished the race on the full wets. The track was bone dry in some places... they woulda wrecked extreme wets
He wrecked his first set of extreme wets as is, so going back out on extreme wets was simply stupid. If his team had any brains, they would have sent him out on standard wets, and he would have been good to go to the finish. Playing the weather usually fails, and they should do the whole "wait for it to rain, then react" play.
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG