The online racing simulator
KARTOR... Cheap trick there, betting 2, so you'll still have 3 left!
Just finished watching qual and damn that was nice Vettel seems to be the next rising world champion tbh :P He's crazy Kovy got close to him there too. Stupid move by Hamilton and his engineer really... Inters in that kinda rain is just suicidal.

Anyways, looking forward to the race tomorow
Quote from Mustafur :I think the Ferrari will be strong here, you can't expect a team to be bad at the same thing two years in a row, and they also stated they Based there car for better kerb control.

I think Vettel might do something special here.

Are you a fortune teller or something?
Quote from thatguy :Are you a fortune teller or something?

Seriously! O_O Out of all drivers you picked HIM and he gets pole. Who's winning the championship mister fortune teller?
Wow, i have good fortune when it rains.

My F1 manager alone from qualiy will have close to 300 points
Is it me? or do i hope its dry.
MSN says "sprinkles".

Weather-forecast.com says "light rain".

Quickcast.com says "showers".

It sounds like the track will be at least damp, if not a little bit rainy.
As long as its not too wet we can atleast see some good battles and not some swimming contest.
I'm hoping for Silverstone-like conditions.

Fuji of 2007 was too much.
Quote from SamH :You have errors of omission, however. [...]

Mosley wasn't absolved... in fact he wasn't under trial. I can understand your point of view, but it looks like a spin. News of the World lost. Mosley won. NOTW had no right to publish that stuff, and the judge made it clear, honest belief or not.

Be disgusted as you like, but the truth is that the nazi allegations were found to be false in a tribunal. That's what the judge said and what I said from the start looking at the movie, and what I believe.

And I speak from the point of view of a person whose families were almost entirely committed to the Resistance to fascism and nazism: they taught a lot of things to me, and they are fondly remembered. My interpretation is independent from the tastelessness I may find in Mosley's personal life (and in his politically conservative positions too, to be precise). That's what I think. Be vocal as you like, but if you point at the omissions, you can also point to all the other important omissions, including what the prostitutes witnessed (and the ties to the secret service, which are quite amusing...).
Quote from samjh :I'm hoping for Silverstone-like conditions.

Fuji of 2007 was too much.

No, Europe of 07 was too much

I just wished it was dry though, It would be Suzuka 05 all over agian(fast cars at the back, slow at the front).

And Monza is easier to overtake.
Quote from Albieg :Mosley wasn't absolved... in fact he wasn't under trial. I can understand your point of view, but it looks like a spin. News of the World lost. Mosley won. NOTW had no right to publish that stuff, and the judge made it clear, honest belief or not.

Be disgusted as you like, but the truth is that the nazi allegations were found to be false in a tribunal. That's what the judge said and what I said from the start looking at the movie, and what I believe.

And I speak from the point of view of a person whose families were almost entirely committed to the Resistance to fascism and nazism: they taught a lot of things to me, and they are fondly remembered. My interpretation is independent from the tastelessness I may find in Mosley's personal life (and in his politically conservative positions too, to be precise). That's what I think. Be vocal as you like, but if you point at the omissions, you can also point to all the other important omissions, including what the prostitutes witnessed (and the ties to the secret service, which are quite amusing...).

I saw the pictures from the source before it got shut down and there was nothing nazi about it.

that said, were here to talk about the race, not hitler.
Quote from Mustafur :that said, were here to talk about the race, not hitler.

the master race? (predictable pun)
Oh SNAP!
It looks dry, but cloudy. 40% chance of rain, according to Italy's "meteo" agency.

There goes one massive spanner in the works.
Just watching the Porsche Supercup race on Eurosport, it looks as if the track is damp and they also have their wipers on so it could be drizzling.
man Bourdais nearly cried after talking about last lap in Spa when lost 3rd to Heidfield
Hamilton just claimed he had less grip than everyone else. Which is rubbish as we already know (from Hamilton) that he had the same grip. If he doesn't have the balls to brake late and turn hard then that's his problem....

Oh my, it's great when the cocky twat gets his comeuppance, especially when it TOTALLY contradicts things he said just days previously.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha, what a moron.
Quote from tristancliffe :Hamilton just claimed he had less grip than everyone else. Which is rubbish as we already know (from Hamilton) that he had the same grip. If he doesn't have the balls to brake late and turn hard then that's his problem....

Oh my, it's great when the cocky twat gets his comeuppance, especially when it TOTALLY contradicts things he said just days previously.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha, what a moron.

Careful. I can hear the grinding of teeth from the Silver Tower.

I'm a little disappointed that the weather isn't more wet. After having been spoilt by the thrill of Spa, dry races are going to look perpetually boring.
If it's dry I think we will get a half decent race.. THAT IS IF Kimi, and Lewis are running low downforce set ups. That would explain to some degree their complete joke of qualifying. Lewis was struggling regardless of going on Inters.

But after the GP2 'cut every chicane and get zero penalties' race I can imagine the stewards will have their work cut out.
Quote from samjh :I'm a little disappointed that the weather isn't more wet. After having been spoilt by the thrill of Spa, dry races are going to look perpetually boring.

It was said on the itv stream that it will rain soon. I hope it doesn't rain too much though :/

The current weather is really good for Mclaren though, they seem to be really good when the track is wet without much standing water. Kinda perfect for Kovalainen

Interesting to see how good/bad the Ferraris are, neither of the ferrari drivers are exactly known of their driving skills on wet...
LOL Massa nearly span on his outlap :P
Its wet, very wet!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG