The online racing simulator
Good thing there's a storm coming here this weekend. I'll finally get to watch my first Spa race instead of having to go somewhere.
#27 - J.B.
that one shows how really fast F1s accelerate
#30 - aoun
Yeah, Montoya in BMW ruled. The last driver I really was a "fan" of.
Anyone have a stream for quali?
Very interesting lap time battle between McL and Ferrari in Q1
#34 - JJ72
wow Bourdais, where'd that come from?
lol at Bourdais, going all happy
I love Bourdais~~~~
4 eyes guy~~~~(Chinglish :P)
Hatemelol - Massa - Kovi - Räikko
YEAH! Pole again! Good position for Kovi gonna be good race
Quote from DevilDare :YEAH! Pole again

And I won't watch the Hungarian broadcast anyomore. Why? Hatemelol is the star here, and that's nonsense and I become pissed off. Enough.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :And I won't watch the Hungarian broadcast anyomore. Why? Hatemelol is the star here, and that's nonsense and I become pissed off. Enough.

dont then its ok with me
#43 - AMB
Quote from Töki (HUN) :And I won't watch the Hungarian broadcast anyomore. Why? Hatemelol is the star here, and that's nonsense and I become pissed off. Enough.

How many hungarian dirvers are there? oops none..case closed
Quote from AMB :How many hungarian dirvers are there? oops none..case closed

lol good answer
#45 - J.B.
They only showed the second half of the pole lap on the onboard channel but it was a beautiful piece of driving so here you go: click
#46 - AMB
Quote from DevilDare :lol good answer

Yup just tired of people hating over hamilton because he's new and basically handed it to all the other drivers, whether he came to F1 in a good car or not he's still with the best and beating them.
Was just browsing through some of the spa youtube vids, and I came across this: Epic lap, even more epic engine sound

Edit: Thanks for the Hamilton onboard JB, good quality, and audio which is actually in sync.
Anyone see Bruno Senna in GP2 getting a drive through...HHhhmmmm
I miss Montoya... last driver I really liked

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG