The online racing simulator
Quote from AMB :How many hungarian dirvers are there? oops none..case closed

We DO have skilled drivers, just they have no money. So simple. We had one to be honest, Zsolt Baumgartner, he was at Minardi a few years ago. He had to stop racing there due to the lack of money. That's Hungary... Britain is the home of motorsports. The money is over there. NOW... CASE CLOSED

Quote from Töki (HUN) :We DO have skilled drivers, just they have no money. So simple. We had one to be honest, Zsolt Baumgartner, he was at Minardi a few years ago. He had to stop racing there due to the lack of money. That's Hungary... Britain is the home of motorsports. The money is over there. NOW... CASE CLOSED

lol the money is over here.... I wish
Quote from mythdat :I miss Montoya... last driver I really liked

Same here. But only the Montoya of his first years at Williams.
Quote from Intrepid :lol the money is over here.... I wish

Ok, then.... GB has more than HUN. Nah, nevermind.
#55 - J.B.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :We DO have skilled drivers, just they have no money. So simple. We had one to be honest, Zsolt Baumgartner, he was at Minardi a few years ago. He had to stop racing there due to the lack of money. That's Hungary... Britain is the home of motorsports. The money is over there. NOW... CASE CLOSED

Err, no. Baumgartner didn't drop out of F1 because of lack of money, he got into F1 because of his wealthy dad.
Quote from J.B. :Err, no. Baumgartner didn't drop out of F1 because of lack of money, he got into F1 because of his wealthy dad.

yes-yes
but we had a good driver in the 80's(i think), but he died in a test
Quote from Töki (HUN) :We had one to be honest, Zsolt Baumgartner, he was at Minardi a few years ago. He had to stop racing there due to the lack of money.

Zsolt Baumgartner didn't exactly set the world on fire. Alonso started at Minardi too and he was quick. Justin Wilson started at Minardi - wasn't especially quick and was too tall at 6'4" but still did enough to get a ride at Jaguar half-way through the season. Justin Wilson had no money at all - he sold shares in his future earnings to fund his F1 drive at Minardi.

If anything you should be getting behind Norbi, not Baumgartner.
GP2 (2nd race) is really good! I expect today a good race for F1
I need a broadcast! I don't wanna get bored on the Hamilton tribute
Quote from zeugnimod :Did anyone else check these today and saw that they changed from only clouds to rain? :smileyrai

I thought Domingo means Monday
No, it's Sunday.
Yeah, scattered showers for today
Okay then. BTW it's raining in Spa at the moment, the Porsche Cup has just finished. It was a great race.
Hope Ferraris will be faster in rain. *fingers crossed*
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Hope Ferraris will be faster in rain. *fingers crossed*

Hope both Ferrari and McLaren will crash and we get a surprise winner.
#67 - JJ72
Is the GP2 on speed channel live?
dude, rain = Ferrari phail, we will see someone like Alonson on teh podium i think.
#70 - AMB
Hamilton + Rain = Unstoppable.
Quote from AMB :Hamilton + Rain = Unstoppable.

Hamilton + Rain + Wall = ??

(j/k)
anyone got a good f1 itv stream? the one on their page is "faulty" again, the sound is late for the picture :/ really annoying......
+1 The itv stream sucks.
Heres a streaming website not sure if it does F1 though

Edit; Devildare already pointed it out that theres no F1. And its supposedly illegal (read that from another thread)
already looked there, didnt find F1 stream :/

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG