The online racing simulator
Hmm..

For some reason im thinking of christmas

Its allways nice to have a new car for LFS, but in my case I hope that Scawen would put something RWD in it.

Well, it allways pays off to wait a little longer, we have that kind of saying here in Finland..
I have to agree that a new car is good news.
But getting a proper car would be so much better. This modern spaceship doesn't really make me socks spin.
yes would make a nice chrismas present atleast a 1/2 done version lol
Quote from Sir moi 407 :I don't care about if it's a real or fake car but I just don't like it:
A FWD with 1300kg is quite horrible

If it were a 1300kg FWD Chevrolet yes, but this is a 1300kg FWD VW, which handles muuuuuuch better!
When this topic saw lifelight, I thought, it will be out soon.
After a bit of brainwork I think Christmas is a possible date.
For a almost finish version yes.
Quote from chavm481 :For a almost finish version yes.

No, for a finished version, else they wouldn't implent it then yet...
Attached images
sciro1.jpg
oooo nice! sunroof!!! oh and i ment by a almost finished by you know patch y to z? the cars got a pfysics update, thats what i mean but 1/2 done but good job BOO on the screen
FINALLY a new shot since yesterday... Thanks!
got to say that it looks nice
Quote from Impreza WRX :If it were a 1300kg FWD Chevrolet yes, but this is a 1300kg FWD VW, which handles muuuuuuch better!

How about a 1036kg FWD GM Vehicle? What we need is a 1991-1996 Saturn SC2:

1036kg, 124HP. It could compete with the XFG and XRG. I'm sure the devs would easily be able to get this car in LFS, since Saturn stopped making the S-Series in 2002!
and no one would ever drive it because it looks like a fish thats fallen asleep
Quote from Shotglass :and no one would ever drive it because it looks like a fish thats fallen asleep

Hey, at least I'm not suggesting riced out cars.
I don't mind it.. :=} Not that bad looking compared to lfs cars
Quote from wheel4hummer :How about a 1036kg FWD GM Vehicle? What we need is a 1991-1996 Saturn SC2:

1036kg, 124HP. It could compete with the XFG and XRG. I'm sure the devs would easily be able to get this car in LFS, since Saturn stopped making the S-Series in 2002!

HAHA. I've even considered buying a Saturn and even I think that is a bad idea.
its a hazard to pedestrians, look at that bumper, but the bad hamdling would be fun, also botice hes wearing a helmet ! that means its a performance car and the number 19
Quote from chavm481 :also botice hes wearing a helmet ! that means its a performance car and the number 19

Notice the cones, it's called Autocross. Maybe that has something to do with the number on the side and the fact that he's wearing a helmet.

Quote from chavm481 :ibad hamdling would be fun

What do you mean bad handling? Saturns handle fairly well compared to other FWD Economy cars. Have you driven a Saturn?

EDIT: Look at this video I found of a guy auto-xing in a Saturn: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cQ-tDCTWK4
He got 1st place in two classes!
Its great to see a real production car in the game, ive been waiting ages for a new car, now im gonna have to wait longer until we get any sort of RWD supercar
yup... but that saturn handles good and looks good
hello

i dont now, your see this pictures, but i was on
thursday on the Games-Convention, and did this photos.

http://www.gamegeneral.bplaced.net/live-for-speed.html

the photos was did with a cell phone, therefore the bad quality.

I drive the Sirocco, and was breaty good.
The graphic from Sirocco was cool.
did you drive it?
Wow the interior looks purdy in that first pic :eek:
Quote from chanoman315 :did you drive it?

Yes, of course.

The car had TC and 200hp.
The cockpit had a lot of details and in the middle of the dashboard display in the red one could see how the courses change the gears as in real Scirocco.
It was South City Sprint 1. Not my favorite track, but it was good.
The video on my website is not mine. Sorry for the small pictures, and for my not so good language.
sorry, I try to form larger, but there is currently a small problem
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco in Live for Speed
(1608 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG