The last Chinese creation
(13 posts, started )
Well, this is the Chinese version of Rolls Royce I have found. Enjoy it (specially the whiskers). If it costs about 20k I´ll buy one for going out at night
#2 - sam93
Quote from NitroNitrous :Well, this is the Chinese version of Rolls Royce I have found. Enjoy it (specially the whiskers). If it costs about 20k I´ll buy one for going out at night

I think that is the one that was on Top Gear a couple of weeks ago.
The car on Top Gear looks nothing like this. If it wasn't for the headlights and the spikes to put the heads of your beaten polo parteners, it'd be an identical copy of a roller.
oh my...
If it didn't fall to pieces as soon as you take it out of your drive, I'd buy one

We'd be far better off if the Japanese made one, it'd actually work, and still be cheap
Looks like the company "Red Flag" makes that from the hood emblem. This is just as bad as the BMW X5 copy, the CEO.
Beautiful...
Doesn´t look any worse than a Rolls Royce.
Anyone know if it's horsepower is "sufficient" ?
I have no idea, but if it´s released, it will cost about $300k (that´s what I have read)
Wait, you said in the OP it'd sell for 20k? I wouldn't pay 300k for it, no way...just buy an actual Roller
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Wait, you said in the OP it'd sell for 20k? I wouldn't pay 300k for it, no way...just buy an actual Roller

If said if it sells for 20k, not that it would.
is this a toy? or made of plastic ? seriously WTf... they already pirated our best selled beer...

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG