The online racing simulator
IF I see correctly I can see plane (white box )
nemox it is nice but i wouldn´t had used the mirror ground because this is just HUGE.

looks a bit confusing with all that reflections imo
Quote from BastianB :nemox it is nice but i wouldn´t had used the mirror ground because this is just HUGE.

looks a bit confusing with all that reflections imo

Both of you are absolutely right.. The floor shows off all the flaws. . .
Looks crap.. :P
change the the ground and solve the problem with this squares there and it is a very nice render
Quote from BastianB :change the the ground and solve the problem with this squares there and it is a very nice render

Version 2
Still not perfect though..
And the new truck and trailer skins are still being worked on, but it's getting there..
Attached images
TrucksceneV2.jpg
Car is hovering a little bit.
Quote from Nemox :Version 2
And the new truck and trailer skins are still being worked on, but it's getting there..

reverse the bump mapping on the wall. The grout should be 'in' not 'out'
my render
The render is not very good, but that's just a sketch atm.

Quote from Xperion :The render is not very good, but that's just a sketch atm.

Wow nice composition!

Quote from Nemox :Version 2

Make the yellow marks on the ground matt instead of mirror, add bump map on the asphalt, add a skybox to remove the boring lightning plane above the car. I think the wall texture is not yet finished so I don't have to comment it.
Quote from Bogey Jammer :Wow nice composition!

Make the yellow marks on the ground matt instead of mirror, add bump map on the asphalt, add a skybox to remove the boring lightning plane above the car. I think the wall texture is not yet finished so I don't have to comment it.

Thanks man. I'll look into that.. appreciate it^^
A couple of renders from Modo. The alloys are from Dosch Design and the materials still need a little work.
Attached images
XRR-Testshot1.jpg
XRR-Testshot3.jpg
dammm the rims are AWESOME

And the car too.. Good job!
that looks sick..
Buncha stuff...

really nice rims and the fzr scene is great too
Those wheels are meant to be fit on a FZR!
Version 3
Okey, so I have gotten version 3 together. Getting better, but still a bit to go. Comments and criticism is where welcome! Thanks guys
Attached images
TrucksceneV3.jpg
nice lightning, but the fxr has no windows
Quote from BastianB :nice lightning, but the fxr has no windows

Yeah, but why is that? I can't figure it out.. :S and the rear lights look kinda poo too,...
It could be that the windows were missing when you manipulating the car by accident.
You do not often see the brake lights, reverse light, side indicators and reflectors glow at the same time. Try create a mask for your illuminate map to just illuminate the brake lights.
Testing Mogsters rims.
Attached images
cobra 2.jpg
Cobra.jpg
Falk FZ.jpg
Solle S15.jpg
ok guys long time i dont put a render here but im gonna let u this one its only a XFG render made it with vray enjoy it
Attached images
XFG BLUE2.jpg
now i made another one thisrender has lowest suspenssion i like it enjoy it guys
Attached images
XFG BLUE3.jpg
Quote from Nemox :Yeah, but why is that? I can't figure it out.. :S and the rear lights look kinda poo too,...

that could also be ur textures

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG