The online racing simulator
Quote from Lynce :You just give me a good idea.

lol you can atleast tell me it
thank you so much lynce now i have new skin for xrt
wooooooow !
hi

gooooood veery veery goood

niice skins

bye
Spiker
This is my most recent skin for XRT, If you like it just PM me. just please dont mod or take credit for my work.

EDIT: WOOT, 100th post
Attached images
spiker.jpg
almost as good as your racer name, but it looks clean! lol
lol i dont like my skins cluttered. but im sure to do a revamp on this skin soon and ill be sure to postit here
Quote from BastianB :thank you so much lynce now i have new skin for xrt

A pleasure.

Quote from Ovidiu23 :Make this skin for XRR?

Touché. But....

Quote from PLAYAPIMP :i think thats the idea lol but he wont tell me

Touché second part.

For me the best skinners: C40Z (god), Anathema and Teaz-R (First racing team).
C40Z indeed! I like his craziness in making skins.

However Tez-R and Anathema are also like, the second best skinnerz IMO. Their skins just make me... Well, orgasm.

That wasn't necessary, was it?
don´t forget Mogster! he has great skinning skills too
Need Tokyo Drift Rx7 Skin!!!
Doom 3 Skin for XRT
This is my Doom 3 Skin for the XRG. It's not the best but I like it, and you may like it as well! It's my first skin and if you have any comments, questions or requests then please don't post them in the forum, e-mail them to me!! --- [email protected] --- yes it's a silly e-mail!

You can downloads the screen shots as well! Oh, for noobs at this, just place "XRG_Doom 3" into the "skins" folder in your LFS "data" folder! lol that was confusing but you'll get it!

*Please Note That This Skin Started Off as the "XRG_AE86 Clrear" skin, i meant to put this here before.*
:0 Stealer You don't make this skin ,you just edit it and delete the credits.How could you ?
Quote from DRiFT-BOY :Need Tokyo Drift Rx7 Skin!!!

Why do people never learn! TRY THE F'ING REQUESTS SECTION!!

If people don't bother to rear the rules, search or atleast think, don't bother posting!
Quote from moskvich3v1 ::0 Stealer You don't make this skin ,you just edit it and delete the credits.How could you ?

indeed
Replica of a friend's Nissan Silvia S13.

your friend has a nice ass car XD
Just finished another Skyline replica. This time the JGTC Loctite Zexel R34.

2048 and render attached.

Already uploaded to LFSWorld.

Do NOT edit.

Enjoy.
Attached images
XRR_LoctiteGTR.jpg
XRR_LoctiteGTR_render.jpg
Fan-diddly-tastic
You almost posted your comment before Wayne posts the skin eh. I love this 'Hey man dont forget to comment on my skin' MSN propaganda lol.
Hey, I just made this about oh.....30 seconds ago lol. Its for Jtune as a special request. Bodykit by Chris Cummins and Dori.S logo by Bird found on master-skinnerz forum. Please leave a comment, this is one of the first few that i think looks pretty awesome. its private, thats why im only posting screens but if you want a special request skin just ask and i might be able to do it within boundries (not too crazy ass)
Attached images
doristar1.jpg
doristar2.jpg
Quote from moskvich3v1 ::0 Stealer You don't make this skin ,you just edit it and delete the credits.How could you ?

to get on with this, the guy sended me some ''explanation'' in a PM, here it is. my answer to the PM is under the quote.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from Moses The Great :This skin DID start off as the AE86 Clear skin, my friend made that skin and I made something different out off it. Now yes, his skin helped, but it's not near the same skin that it used to be! I simply used it to make a skin because it was the most plain skin i could find. Thankyou!

i don't really believe that the maker of that skin was your friend at first, this was a skin from Initial D movie, I know the maker of this skin. Second you can never use someone his skin for a new one, doesn't matter how plain it is. And ofcourse it's not the same skin as it used to be, you pretty much ruined the original skin. I don't wonna be rude or something but ripping someone's skin is very lame and stupid...

Don't even discuss it anymore, I know you ripped it.
Greetz
Taka

XR Skins (All)
(7328 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG