The online racing simulator
happy?
Attached images
nismo reender.jpg
nismo photoshop.JPG
nice!, I like only 3d without photoshop
I made my first render in 3ds max 9 today and Brazil did it`s job fine... It looks so nice and uses about 15 minutes for a 1680*1050 picture with 8 AA samples.. Blender uses about 5-6 hours here. Too bad that 3ds is so tricky to learn, but won`t give up just yet..
Quote from T.J. :I made my first render in 3ds max 9 today and Brazil did it`s job fine... It looks so nice and uses about 15 minutes for a 1680*1050 picture with 8 AA samples.. Blender uses about 5-6 hours here. Too bad that 3ds is so tricky to learn, but won`t give up just yet..

My blender makes a 2560x2048 render in about 30 mins. Don't leave the Blender side, we have cookies and milk:P
You must have a really powerful PC then :P And no.. I won`t leave the Blender side..
-
(andRo.) DELETED by andRo.
Quote from T.J. :You must have a really powerful PC then :P And no.. I won`t leave the Blender side..

No, i don't think so... I think it's my scene that is such "easy" to render..

Edit: This render was made in 2560* res and it took 09:06:56 :O

Judge the quality by yourself, btw it looks best if you resize it to 1280*...
Attached images
test.png
Quote from jonaz lindberg :No, i don't think so... I think it's my scene that is such "easy" to render..

Edit: This render was made in 2560* res and it took 09:06:56 :O

Judge the quality by yourself, btw it looks best if you resize it to 1280*...

wow nice render, i use blender , too and it just tooks an ar$e full of time on my pc too .. ..

btw i like those rims, can you send them to me or give me the link where you got them from please?
i searched for good sides with some special stuff but i couldn´t find something

edit:
here some render for my old team:
has anyone rendered one of the GTR's to look like a pro stock or Pro mod by any chance? i think it would look sweet
I use 16X AA sampling in blender so maybe that is the reason.. When I use 16x AA sampling in 3ds max the render takes 6 minutes and not 6 hours as in blender.
i want to render some of these cars too but im having problems getting them in 3ds without having to add alot of textures and it takes too long :thumbsdow

any help would be much appreciated
Quote from T.J. :I use 16X AA sampling in blender so maybe that is the reason.. When I use 16x AA sampling in 3ds max the render takes 6 minutes and not 6 hours as in blender.

Ok, I am doing a render with 16x AA and see how long time it takes compared to the last one, it was with 8x AA

edit: It took 6:26 with 16x aa 1280*1024 res
awesome renders everyone i cant get one looking as good as any of these

can you guys tell me where i get get wheels for my lfs renders? maybe like these

by taavi
http://ekodu.planet.ee/FZR_1kats.jpg

anyway, here is my render
Attached images
xrr low.jpg
You make them, or you can go looking for them. Lots of links in these threads with sites that have wheels.
thanks
Seriously, lot of people doesnt share all of their parts, and that Scene/material section isnt fulled with lot of new parts.
But yeah, there is couple of them ..
Quote from BastianB :wow nice render, i use blender , too and it just tooks an ar$e full of time on my pc too .. ..

btw i like those rims, can you send them to me or give me the link where you got them from please?
i searched for good sides with some special stuff but i couldn´t find something

I took them from the DBR9 @ www.aironeracing.com
@Jonaz; What hardware you got?
Well been playing with backgounds, only problem is where the ground plane ends and environment starts you can see the join, tried photoshoping it but didnt work. Tried all sorts to rectify it to actually moving the car rather than the camera but then you loose prospective.
Attached images
FZR FXR road.jpg
Quote from Gooner UK :Well been playing with backgounds, only problem is where the ground plane ends and environment starts you can see the join, tried photoshoping it but didnt work. Tried all sorts to rectify it to actually moving the car rather than the camera but then you loose prospective.

Add the BG in Photoshop on it's own layer, but fade it onto the render layer - that will remove the harsh line.

Looks good btw.
You mean like this
Attached images
FZR FXR road.jpg
Quote from Gooner UK :You mean like this

Yah, much much better.

You missed the fade on top of (above) both cars roofs though

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG