The online racing simulator
Ok, I always wanted to learn how to do it. So?
So learn it, read the manual, and tutorials on the web about mesh modeling, you can know it by working by yourself.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Is that scene public? Pleeease

BTW who has public FZ convertible? Or any convertibles? I would like to get them, thanks! Send PM, or whatever.

Yes it´s public. and I made FXO - FZ5 convertible too. I upload the scene later.

I use Vray and a material to Vray (idk if work in brazil or mental ray). Thx for coments and sorry for my bad english.
The meterials should be able to be changed to Mental Ray or Brazil easily enough.
Yes! I do that in all cars to can rendering in Vray. (I think that I write very bad )
Attached files
XRG nuevo.rar - 179.9 KB - 175 views
You use MAX 8 or above, don't you Loko?
me? Max 9

A little modification.
Attached images
Other.jpg
looks good, but resize the wheels because they are bigger then the wheel arch
Look´s nice! yes too big wheels.

Here other material.
Attached images
Other4.jpg
Hey There Its DK_USA, Can Anyone Render MY Ride????
Please And Thankyou...
Heres The Skin!!!!
Attached images
XRT_TeamNismoKit.jpg
@ Render my skin section
nascar
sorry
My first 3DS Max render
Got to give a massive to LineR32 for all his help on moving from blender to 3ds max. Going to be a slow process learning new skills but at least this is a start
Attached images
FXR2.jpg
Hiya,

First post with my skin
Attached images
render1.png
Wrong thread, you need the screen shots thread, or the xf skins thread.
Oh, so sorry
Quote from DK_USA :Hey There Its DK_USA, Can Anyone Render MY Ride????
Please And Thankyou...
Heres The Skin!!!!

Hope you like it Nice skin btw.

****, wrong thread, and there's already somebody that have rendered your skin
Attached images
Nismo Photoshopped.JPG
nismo rendered.jpg
why do paint the brake disc every time? it's easier to put one in it in the 3d applicition what you are using
Quote from tikshow :why do paint the brake disc every time? it's easier to put one in it in the 3d applicition what you are using

Because you can hardly see the brakedisc in that dark scene if u use the 3d application to put that disc in.
Quote from LeifOlav :Because you can hardly see the brakedisc in that dark scene if u use the 3d application to put that disc in.

indirect or global illumination will your friend

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG