The online racing simulator
XRT rims. Rice. But XRG rims are sweet.
Quote from jayhawk :And that is a great feature, making demo user register, therefore taking away the anonymity.

Interested to see what affect that'll have on newcomers to the game, or more precisely the rate of expansion.
Quote from pb32000 :Interested to see what affect that'll have on newcomers to the game, or more precisely the rate of expansion.

Some users wont play because they can't be bothered to register, those we don't need anyway. The ones that really want to join find a wrecking-free environment, so they are more likely to want to buy S2.
Quote from LiveForBoobs :Some users wont play because they can't be bothered to register, those we don't need anyway. The ones that really want to join find a wrecking-free environment, so they are more likely to want to buy S2.

Oh yer defo agree it's a good thing to have.

Particularly interested in this aspect as I have been recently been collaborating on a project that requires users to sign up to get access to rich content, and have been working through the ways to make it as easy as possible and hopefully not put too many people off
Is it just me or is driving the XRG more of a blast now?
Quote from Boris Lozac :The thing i'm dying to see are the new LX interiors! I hope they do end up in the next patch along with the other cars and they get some atention regarding physics... but that probably won't happen till christmass acording to LFS patch history..

There is actually luathas high-res LX and RB4 (Ralliart version -> Lynce) + FXO ( high-res from luathas again).
BBS rims on the XRG? Sweet!
Some comments:

I don't like how some of the steering wheels are different from one another. Took a look at CMX Viewer and notcied the FZ5 had the original one as well as some other cars. Why didn't you just make the same for all cars?

The new interiors are great. Thanks!
because they are not completed. read the opening post..
Quote from only.one.RydeR :
I don't like how some of the steering wheels are different from one another. ....... Why didn't you just make the same for all cars?

Do real cars all have the same steering wheel?

IMHO the more different the interiors of each of the cars is the better. I'd really like to see each car have it's own unique character in every respect, including interiors, before it's released as a finished product.
Standart cars. Does Porsche have the same wheel like Mazda RX7 FC? FZ5 and XRG. No they are different, so in LFS it should be different too, like in real life. But in GTR class no matter, they could be the same.

Edit: I'm dont crave for something.
XFG & XRG/XRT - similar to each other, XFR and XRR also similar in design and using some same textures (at least wheel). So makes sense to finish them first. Also makes sense to finish specifically these cars first, as V1 Championship might boost demo downloads (never underestimate power of "first impression").
I would have issues if the FZ have the same steering wheel, it just can't be plastic. It's the one car I expect to see some stylish interior design.
Quote from JJ72 :I would have issues if the FZ have the same steering wheel, it just can't be plastic. It's the one car I expect to see some stylish interior design.

yeah, more like a ferrari or porsche interior
Quote from LFSn00b :Are you thnking what i am thinking?

if it will look something like that, i will never drive another car than FZ5 again
Quote from LFSn00b :Are you thnking what i am thinking?

No not a Bently interior.....LFS isn't about Luxery
Google for some Porsche interiors, they're little bit less luxurious than that Bentley.
Quote from G!NhO :........but the FZ5 is

meh...ish...but who drive's it? Mostly drifter's? who pays attention to the interiors? To pay attention to it you have to drive slow to keep grip or keep to TC way up so you dont spin.
that's over the top tough, the FZ5 isn't up to that class. (and that's a old people's car hahha) something along the lines of aston martin Db9 or jaguar XK would be right.

porsche would be an obvious inspiration but that would be just too obvious. ;p
Red Rider
somebody know when will come out some test patch pls write here
No.
The UFR is a blast to drive you can really throw it around.

It must be my imagination also (completely new install) but the tyre physics feel somehow different, I was suddenly able to keep it near the limit in the xfg easier than Y feels good though - must be a placebo effect I guess

Quote from Scawen :CAR PHYSICS CHANGES :

Big GTR class :

XRR : weight dist back 1.5% - CoG down 13 mm
FZR : weight dist forward 1.5% - CoG down 5 mm
FXR : weight dist back 1.5% - CoG down 8 mm

TBO class :

XRT : weight dist back 1% - CoG down 3 mm
RB4 : CoG down 10 mm

XRT and RB4 also got a small rear suspension update to raise the rear roll centre a little. This should reduce body roll and make them nicer to drive.

Small GTR class :

XFR CoG down by 10 mm and weight distribution back 1.0%
UFR CoG down by 22 mm and weight distribution back 1.5%

XFR also now has a sequential gearbox.

HOTLAPS :

Because of the physics changes, the hotlap tables for eight cars will need to be removed :

XFG / RB4 / XRT / UFR / XFR / FXR / XRR / FZR

Hotlaps for the other 12 cars will remain and can still be run in version Z.

I noticed Scawen says that hotlaps need to be reset for XFG but cant see any mention of physics changes listed for the XFG. Has the new interiors affected the physics? And does it effect it much?
sorry to ask, don't found it at the search. what about the auto blip/lift? are they gone? to get a chance for real h-shifter dudes? ^^
ok dumb question: why? to give advantage to manual clutching racers?? i appreciate that, long time no lfs. just tested patch Z upgrading from X! on my laptop right now.. and i noticed it.

LFS S2 - Patch Z
(556 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG