The online racing simulator
LFS S2 - Patch Z
(563 posts, started )
Patch Z Bonus
Thanks Devs - appreciate all the work that goes into the FREE updates.
Still best racing Sim, in my humble opinion.
The possible permutations are staggering.
Still rubbish on track.
Still generally getting blown away by the AI guys.
New motto - who cares who wins.
Cheers from non-competitive OAP, driving slowly on the left.
If I'm on your racing line, please go around.
I still dont think it has been answered if it has sorry..

When the wings will break off, will they stay on track or will they disappear?
Quote from scoobyrbac :When the wings will break off, will they stay on track or will they disappear?

No one here knows. I doubt even Scawen does at this point in time. Just wait until the next patch is done and see for yourself.
Quote from scoobyrbac :When the wings will break off, will they stay on track or will they disappear?

I would think they would remain on the track for a short period of time before they disappear, much like the tyrestacks or cones do now when you hit them. But like wien said, it's impossible to tell at this point in time.
I'd like them to stay on track so theu could do damage to people's cars and could puncture their tires.
Quote from scoobyrbac :I'd like them to stay on track so theu could do damage to people's cars and could puncture their tires.

Eventually they'd be picked up by marshals...
#557 - ssm
I wish the tire stacks would stay long enough on the tracks to seriously hurt someone...
That comment, made me laugh
or if somebody loses hes wheel that it stays rolling and it finally falls down and the one behind it would be so low that the wheel flys over the car and voila, there you have a spare tyre ... ... Where to get Z3 patch anyway or is it test patch?
Nice bump - And there's no test patch at the minute so stop barking for one
To actually answer your question GTA_racer: Z3 was a dedicated host only patch to fix some bugs/hacks in the system. For the game you just need Z
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Nice bump - And there's no test patch at the minute so stop barking for one

:wtf2:

Quote from robt :To actually answer your question GTA_racer: Z3 was a dedicated host only patch to fix some bugs/hacks in the system. For the game you just need Z

ow ok thanks
Quote from GTA_Racer07 ::wtf2:

You wanted a test patch. Z3 is not a test patch, it's a patch for dedicated hosts to deal with security issues. There are no test patches at the moment. Besides, any new content will 95% be likely to be for S2 licenced users only, for example a new track or/and the Scirroco.

LFS S2 - Patch Z
(563 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG