Hey Guys
(170 posts, closed, started )
haha, just kidding
my GFX card is even bigger then my e-penis
my graphics card is even longer than me, it almost touches my head
dude, then you are really long!
yes i am 2173,8mm long
Sorry I brought this up now :rolleyes:

My router has a HUGE aerial on it. It's so big it sometimes just falls over, and hangs down limp. Then I have to go and re-erect it :goodvibes
#83 - Jakg
Is that real?
yes it is... although it was never really released to the great unwashed
i have it, its 2 meter long
#86 - Jakg
Quote from Shotglass :yes it is... although it was never really released to the great unwashed

what exactly were they going to use it in? Whoever would want that... thing would want to use a case, no?
i use it in my mobile phone
i fits in any case that is built to atx standards and was supposed to be the highest tier voodoo to compete with nvidia at the time... unfortunately nvidia bought 3dfx befoe it made it to the mass market so theres only a few floating around that were put in high performance machines... actually the craziest of their kind had 32 cores
i have it in my high performance mobile phone
Such a long card, and it only has VGA out? Kind of a let down...I'd expect minimum HDMI for a card that size

Although I do need a new case anyway. My 9800 PRO (AGP) is currently touching the SATA cables
#91 - Jakg
That card is very VERY old (in the PC hardware world)...

Either way that thing is crazy.
Dudes, so what she is a girl? Threat her like a man..well that didn't sounded the way I intented to but anyway.I swear some of you guys act like your closest sexual experience was banging a hooker in Grand Theft Auto and didn't you ever learned, size does not matter it's how you use it, refeering to that card of course
that's what she said
Why cannot i detect tits in this thread?
Quote from dadge :i'd be more concerned about his 3 1/2" floppy

Quote from dougie-lampkin :Sorry I brought this up now :rolleyes:

My router has a HUGE aerial on it. It's so big it sometimes just falls over, and hangs down limp. Then I have to go and re-erect it :goodvibes

God I feel so immature laughing my head off at these
bla, bla, spam, spam...
oh wait i should say hi.

Hi,

I hope you get S2 licence and race with community
Quote from dadge :that is not "having a go". you said, "back off fellas, she's mine" how much did you pay her for? did "she" agree to become some bit of meat that is just thrown about? no, so why talk about her as if she is? i think your idea of a bit of fun is different from mine m8. a bit of fun is not tripping over posts to get someone to notice how desprate you are for female company. although you have shed a bit on light on why your attitude on track sucks......because you only a kid

I have never treated girl's like a peice of meat and im not desperate for female attention, i actually posted what i did, thinking it would be a a 40 year old man still living with his mum, not because im gay but for a joke, yes.

How does my attitude on track suck? Many people on here have raced me and ive never heard anyone say my attitude on track sucks, if you want me to bring it to you i will, i actually said something to franky about you because i didn't like your driving style and your general noobness, if im not happy about something i will say something, thats me, thats what i do, to your face or not i don't care, just don't come on here shouting your mouth off trying to give me a bad reputation.
Quote from BAMBO :.I swear some of you guys act like your closest sexual experience was banging a hooker in Grand Theft Auto...

haha, you stole that from that stupid "comedy" dog thing you posted.

Go and get your own quotes n00b!
omg wtf has this turned into?
if i remember right i was here to say hello? right/wrong?
then some people start to act sexual about it
now its turned into whos got the biggest....
omg you are all so immature except a selected few.
you have all disapointed me, i thought this was going to be fun, but no, you have all just took it too far.

hannah
That's just how threads develop on this forum

It's sort of a subset of Godwin's law..."The longer a thread becomes, the chance of sexual or otherwise immature content increases in parallel"

That's teh internetz these days
This thread is closed

Hey Guys
(170 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG