The online racing simulator
Hey Guys
(170 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Jakg :LOL.

No, a certain member just seems to have magically become female overnight and mentions it at every oppurtinity...

If you think this forum is bad - you should see the ones the GF goes on (yes, i've made her a forum whore...) - the bitching that goes on there

So you know who it is then?

Trust me, I know what women are like, I worked for 2 years in a factory full of em, and I was the only bloke, that was an interesting 2 years I can tell ya
TTIWWP

This Thread Is Worthless Without Pictures
lol
hi again
pics of what?
me?

hannah
of course pics of yourself.
:hyper:
In front of a screen showing LFS, of course. So we know it's genuine.

TBH what difference does it make whether it's really a chick or not? Even if it is a dude pretending, that doesn't harm you any. Unless of course you're having salacious thoughts and are suddenly disgusted with the image of it being a hairy-backed trucker.

Welcome on board Hannah (it's called a palindrome guys ). Good luck with the racing. You'll want an S2 license soon
ok theng guys.
if you want it so much here you are.
im on the right with my freind jess.
Attached images
me hannah ;).jpg
Quote from hannah :ok theng guys.

ok i believe you now

you dont really look like someone that's into simracing
#36 - Jakg
Quote from G!NhO :ok i believe you now

Why? She just posted a picture of 2 girls. Google could get a picture like that ffs.

Let me geuss, now any thread she starts will get lots of attention...

(FWIW i don't disbelieve her I just find it funny to watch a forum's reaction to "z0mg t3h girl!!11!!")
Quote from hannah :ok theng guys.

Picture with you and a loaf of Hovis, or your a fake
LOL I think so . A few of them are just going abit crazy because they want a internet girl friend, hence Jakg only joking! Seriously now, I hope you enjoy a good time at LFS and have alot of Fun . I seriously recommend after abit to get S2, as demo WILL get boring .

Have fun!

P.S I havent read the second page so im adding this part. Jakg I sort of agree with you because I could come on say I was some girl who had massive er and get LOADS of replies. Although some ways I have to disagree - IT maybe might be being honest and if IT isn't a Girl well that thing has problems. But I do find it unfair that we should acuse them of our thoughts, so we should keep them to our self before we tread on anything we wouldn't want to .
#39 - Jakg
I reckon she is a girl, but i find this whole thread laughable

(BTW - i have a girlfriend already, i'm not "on the prowl")
Yep so do I but I thought there was a welcome thread for this thread wasn't there? 'I would like a picture with a loaf of hovis' that just made me Laugh
Hi Hannah, im most probabaly faster than your BF, if you need 1 to 1 coaching just PM me and i will sort you out
well if you dont think im a girl then ur choice but i am.
This thread wasnt intended to be "O LOOk A GIRL" thead.
I only made it because i was new and wanted to get to know everyone that plays LFS.
sorry for making myself noticed

hannah
Ah they're all ****s, don't listen to them.

Men?, arseholes? never!!!, oh hang on........
Quote from hannah :well if you dont think im a girl then ur choice but i am.
This thread wasnt intended to be "O LOOk A GIRL" thead.
I only made it because i was new and wanted to get to know everyone that plays LFS.
sorry for making myself noticed

hannah

I don't think this is what they mean't. We are all happy for you and welcoming you to LFS but we are just stating some people do, do this for people to 'give them attension'. We do believe that you are a Girl and we hope you have many happy races, but there was a statement saying I hope this isn't one of those things! It's just one of those things which happens now and then and we sort of had are suspecions .

Matty
This brings a whole new meaning to e-penis :rolleyes:

Welcome to the world of LFS, steer clear of drifting servers and you'll be fine
Quote from Jakg :I reckon she is a girl, but i find this whole thread laughable

(BTW - i have a girlfriend already, i'm not "on the prowl")

How do you have a girlfriend with 1400+ ´post ?
Quote from danowat :Men?, arseholes? never!!!, oh hang on........

Thanks Danowat for making this one of the funniest threads I have ever read

and a huge +1 at a pic of hannah with a loaf of hovis as proof, although I have to ask .. why hovis ?? I prefer Warburtons
Back of fellas, this one is mine, i threw the bait, shes about to swallow it (not what i meant), plenty of other threads to post in, plus shes too young for most of you
#50 - Jakg
Quote from Inouva :How do you have a girlfriend with 1400+ ´post ?

By being a nice person on the inside, maybe?
This thread is closed

Hey Guys
(170 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG