The online racing simulator
Hey Guys
(170 posts, closed, started )
I'm sure the forum geeks go out with girls too...webcams ftw?

(Note that being from Ireland means I'm instantly excluded from being a geek)
#127 - AMB
lol, probably right dougie, i'm just saying, I do play LFS a lot, but it doesn't mean i'm a desperate nerd looking for a internet girlfriend, because I can have a girlfriend whenever I want (not trying to sound cocky) anyway, i've posted all I wanted to say, so welcome Hannah to LFS.
Hi and welcome dont worry about all them people who are like OMG ITS A GIRL i think half them must not know wht a girl is and if u do this aint at you.

Wish i could get this mutch attenion i only do when i spell and or write so no one can understand and i get abuse about it.

hope to see u on the track
Dam been caught, back on the 40 year old sexual predator list...

Messy - We all know who the real driver is and it aint you.... or me, its scipy but hes an ugly cnut so i think we won mostly...

sherbam!
Quote from AMB :lol, probably right dougie, i'm just saying, I do play LFS a lot, but it doesn't mean i'm a desperate nerd looking for a internet girlfriend, because I can have a girlfriend whenever I want (not trying to sound cocky) anyway, i've posted all I wanted to say, so welcome Hannah to LFS.

I can have a girlfriend whenever I want too, but 95% of which would end up with me in jail and ending up on the pearcy list, then when I get released i'll turn good and end up being a mod of the lfs forum.
@ AMB...

If you think she is good looking, you need to adjust your tastes!
-
(pearcy_2k7) DELETED by pearcy_2k7
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :@ AMB...

If you think she is good looking, you need to adjust your tastes!

Just thought i would quote this so she could see... Ohh boy shes guna e-punch you so bad...
#133 - AMB
@ pearcy

Ye I think we win over scipy that ugly mofo aint nothing but a hound dog (ye)

@ Nathan French

Adjust my taste? nah i think it's my taste and I can like whoever I want, is that your boyfriend in your dp btw?

he's a looker alright, if i wasn't straight i'd tap dat

@ bawbag

oo the infamous 'pearcy' list, maybe one day, in the near future I might be able to get on there.
Quote from AMB :@ pearcy

Ye I think we win over scipy that ugly mofo aint nothing but a hound dog (ye)

@ Nathan French

Adjust my taste? nah i think it's my taste and I can like whoever I want, is that your boyfriend in your dp btw?

he's a looker alright, if i wasn't straight i'd tap dat

@ bawbag

oo the infamous 'pearcy' list, maybe one day, in the near future I might be able to get on there.

Too late ^ sig update i think you fit the bill
Pearcy list? ROFLMAO!
#136 - AMB
OMG OMG OMG I feel so dirty now....muhahaha watch out, watch out, Messy, Bawbag and Pearcy's about, dun dun dun...

To be continued.....

Please form an orderly que to be on the pearcy list, paypal accepted...
welcome hannah, and guys just say hello and why has this forum turned to sexually based since all this Alina Vacariu stuff?
rofl at all of you talking about your girlfriends and stuff away from LFS and that you arent a nerd just because you play LFS a lot.

It makes you seem so insecure. As soon as a girl comes on :chairfall
#140 - AMB
When did I say i had a girlfriend? lol you misread, I said I can have a girlfriend whenever I want, and i'm sure most of us could.
Yeh but most of us have standards...
#142 - AMB
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Yeh but most of us have standards...

sais you LOL,

My standards are just fine, infact if your ever down this way i'll show you my standards you little ungrateful dog rapist lol

Hey that dog allowed me to do it...
#144 - AMB
Really? it started Yelping, and you put another meaning to the word 'sausage dog'

Put me off hotdogs for life
are you two done hijacking this thread in a sickly horrible way?
lawl it feels so great to be hated by people, must mean i'm doing well
Quote from anbiddulph :are you two done hijacking this thread in a sickly horrible way?

LoL! you team mate was involved, hes called Mutt isn't he?
#148 - AMB
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :LoL! you team mate was involved, hes called Mutt isn't he?

Ye he was straight power drivin.

Quote from AMB :When did I say i had a girlfriend? lol you misread, I said I can have a girlfriend whenever I want, and i'm sure most of us could.

When did i say I was talking specifically about you ? lol YOU misread. :duck:

Makes you seem very insecure, the fact you assume I was talking about you
To OP: Hi, and welcome.
This thread is closed

Hey Guys
(170 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG