The online racing simulator
Hey Guys
(170 posts, closed, started )
Who's acting sexual? Ive not seen anything sexual in this whole thread, think your seeing things love...

Yeah, seems like everyone tihnks im overreacting but how many threads do you know where a demo racer is saying hello turns into 4 pages long?
:doh: :banghead:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh a girl please dont hurt me im a VIRGIN!!!

/ runs away scared

lol welcome and have fun i personaly dont care if ur a girl or not i just hope u can provide some fun intence racing

good luck with the sexualy frustrated nerds
Bahaha... The poor new girl...

Quote from [DUcK] ::lovies3d: <<< Squassel when he saw the pic

hokay so heres the chick, it's chillin damn that is a sweet chick you might say WRONG

insider <3
lol squaz,
insider
definately

@_@
where's harjun
you all scared her away
:hbomb: :iagree:
Quote from Andrei221 :where's harjun

lol! such a good question... with all the patches and stuff we've totally forgotten about him! wonder where he is/what he is doing
Crying 'cuz' of ignorance.
He's obviously overclocked his keyboard, and can't post here (thank God!). He's currently waiting for Daddy to import one from some monastery in China
All I can say is, welcome to the wonderful (well, I'm doubting that now :/ ) world of LFS.

I can say that you will certainly enjoy an S2 license !

Take no notice of this bunch of immature smacktalkers. If ANY are older than 10 then they have serious problems ...

And ignore the race/drift/cruise divide. It's your choice how you want to experiance LFS' immersive physics !

I hope you enjoy your time here !
Sarge.
Well said Sarge
Ah your all licking ass now...

Even you Duck, so ashamed, but kind of expected...
If hannah's still reading, I hope she realises that the forum isn't a complete bunch of retarded penisbrains. Unlike 80% of the posters in this thread
at last, someone who agrees with me. i went for 40% but i'll take your 80% lol
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Hi Hannah, im most probabaly faster than your BF, if you need 1 to 1 coaching just PM me and i will sort you out

LOL I can already see you and "hannah" meeting.. you waiting in a dodgy motel room and a 40 year old male sexual predator showing up ))))
Quote from scipy :LOL I can already see you and "hannah" meeting.. you waiting in a dodgy motel room and a 40 year old male sexual predator showing up ))))

Which one is the old sexual predator?
#123 - AMB
Quote from hannah :well if you dont think im a girl then ur choice but i am.
This thread wasnt intended to be "O LOOk A GIRL" thead.
I only made it because i was new and wanted to get to know everyone that plays LFS.
sorry for making myself noticed

hannah

Hey ignore pearcy_2k7 if you want a real driver to help you out just send me a message lol, nah serious though if ya need help just ask, I'm not like all these geeky people posting here, but watch this post get flamed by the geeks now
Quote from AMB :..watch this post get flamed by the geeks now

Attached images
Angry-Orangutan-961.jpg
#125 - AMB
Yeah, my post was kind of a joke, to be honest a girl as good looking as the picture put up by Hannah doesn't seem to be the gaming type, it's different with lads though cause not all of us are ugly geeks, it's just that we like to be competitive, anyway if hannah is a girl or a 50 year old unshaven lorry driver from solihull I don't care because I am not a desperate geek looking for a internet girlfriend, I am just a normal teen playing a game I love, but I can be the geek gamer or I can be the guy who goes out with girls and has a good time, that's why I like my life, I have a choice, and it's upto me what I do.
This thread is closed

Hey Guys
(170 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG