The online racing simulator
Hey Guys
(170 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Jakg :By being a nice person on the inside, maybe?

Did you just call yourself ugly?
What the fcuk is hovis and warburtons??? :wtf2:
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Back of fellas, this one is mine, i threw the bait, shes about to swallow it (not what i meant), plenty of other threads to post in, plus shes too young for most of you

seriously dude, you notice a girl has posted on a forum you post on and you go nuts. maybe go outside sometime? i hear the graphics are stunning
Quote :seriously dude, you notice a girl has posted on a forum you post on and you go nuts. maybe go outside sometime? i hear the graphics are stunning

lool
Quote :This brings a whole new meaning to e-penis :rolleyes:

Welcome to the world of LFS, steer clear of drifting servers and you'll be fine

you got a point
Quote :What the fcuk is hovis and warburtons??? :wtf2:

bread makers

awell guys nice to know how many ppl are interested in a girl joining :tired:
all i wanted to do was say hello but now its war between what bread i should have in my picture?? :sadbanana
Quote from hannah :
lool

you got a point

bread makers

awell guys nice to know how many ppl are interested in a girl joining :tired:
all i wanted to do was say hello but now its war between what bread i should have in my picture?? :sadbanana

Start to ask s2 license for you , someon give it yo you
Quote :Start to ask s2 license for you , someon give it yo you

lol
maybe thats what her next thread will be "HELP HANNAH GET S2" lol
Quote from dadge :seriously dude, you notice a girl has posted on a forum you post on and you go nuts. maybe go outside sometime? i hear the graphics are stunning

LoL! Atleast im having a go, it's a bit of fun mate, atleast im not telling her how big my graphics card is...
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :atleast im not telling her how big my graphics card is...

Where's Bose when you want him?
OMG! WTH IS A GIRL!? COMON YOU GUYS! TELL MEEEE
1st. your no girl
2nd. your no girl
3rd. i think your no girl
Quote from [DUcK] :OMG! WTH IS A GIRL!? COMON YOU GUYS! TELL MEEEE

look left to your avatar thats one

but stop the spamming now
:lovies3d: <<< Squassel when he saw the pic
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :LoL! Atleast im having a go, it's a bit of fun mate, atleast im not telling her how big my graphics card is...

that is not "having a go". you said, "back off fellas, she's mine" how much did you pay her for? did "she" agree to become some bit of meat that is just thrown about? no, so why talk about her as if she is? i think your idea of a bit of fun is different from mine m8. a bit of fun is not tripping over posts to get someone to notice how desprate you are for female company. although you have shed a bit on light on why your attitude on track sucks......because you only a kid
Don't worry, Dadge is just jealous of Pearcy's HUGE motherboard Jokes mate, don't flame meh!
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Where's Bose when you want him?

huh?

My previous card was 'bigger', tbh
well, this one is longer xD but the previous was thicker
i'd be more concerned about his 3 1/2" floppy
i have a very big intergrated card
Proof it, i don't believe you
as big as it gets > CLICK

1:1 scale

it does...
but my joystick is still bigger
#75 - Jakg
Quote from G!NhO :as big as it gets > CLICK

1:1 scale

I hate to break it to you, but some graphics cards (i.e. the 8800GTX and Ultra...) are longer than mobo's, so I technically have a graphics card than all of you...

(For reference an 8800GTX is as long as my arm and so long that it almost touches my HDD's...)

I must say that you have a retarded CPU socket location though :X

EDIT - If by joystick you mean the one that goes in your PC - it's not. If you mean your "joystick" then... eurgh :X
This thread is closed

Hey Guys
(170 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG