The online racing simulator
Love the new patch guys! Thank you very much!

Note:
At the main site - LFS download page - n!faculty still links to version Y.
Quote from wien :Do you talk to people like that in real life? They do a lot of work for you to enjoy and then you simply spit back in their faces? It's fine you don't like it (though I really don't see why), but jeez, some courtesy wouldn't go amiss.

I'm just frustrated, I probably get used to it.
And you say that I spit people in their faces, I know they have done a lot of work to make this possible, but I just say my opinion. If some people do something you don't like, you keep your mouth shut, or do you say it to them?
Quote from volvopetter :I'm just frustrated, I probably get used to it.
And you say that I spit people in their faces, I know they have done a lot of work to make this possible, but I just say my opinion. If some people do something you don't like, you keep your mouth shut, or do you say it to them?

depends....
And even when I decide to tell them, I usually appriciate the amount of work they've done regardless if I like it or not and do it in a polite manner
Quote from [RF]-art555 :depends....
And even when I decide to tell them, I usually appriciate the amount of work they've done regardless if I like it or not and do it in a polite manner

Okey, Im sorry. I appriciate the work the guys have done. Overall it is nice, but i don't like the new steeringwheel and dashboard for the XRT.
Quote from volvopetter :I'm just frustrated, I probably get used to it.

You can probably still make custom wheels, you could transfer the old ones to now, although i don't know if that's possible..
XFG hotlaps
What has changed in XFG physics?
Just wondering why hotlaps are removed...
Keep it up guys, we got stiff competition from Iracing and Netkar Pro seem to be brought back from hibernation...make us proud.
Quote from diNOSaur :What has changed in XFG physics?

New interior alters physics calculation
thank you!!!
Quote from sinbad :Trouble is my S2 doesn't feature that rally version of the XFR, it certainly is an odd choice of subject. Hard to work out what they were thinking when they came up with that. Perhaps also on the shortlist was an FO8 on a bump+jump course, but it's hard to think of anything less suitable. At least with the FO8 you would be able to choose tyres suited to the surface

http://www.rallycross.com/news ... chive_pics/news_lysen.jpg
http://www.rallycross.com/repo ... 08_05/news_erc0805_09.jpg

you noop, rallycross european champs with fwd cars and they are on slicks.
Quote from samforey12345 :You can probably still make custom wheels, you could transfer the old ones to now, although i don't know if that's possible..

i think now its' not possible. now it's the same small texture repeated several time in the whole wheel.

and btw thx a lot devs
Thanks Scawen and the whole lfs team, for this great patch
Excellent patch, the interiors are top notch
Quote from james_bskt :im in love with the startup screen !

its looking amazing!

IN your pic, why it say demo driver James_bskt instead of S2?
Hi,
Great work on Z guys, gratz
Quote from [RF]-art555 :
Quote from diNOSaur :What has changed in XFG physics?

New interior alters physics calculation

More precisely: from what I saw in garage "Info" tab, car is 2kg heavier and weight balance is 0.1% more to the rear. Because of that Yxx XFG hotlap replyes are obsolete (Yxx mpr's are okay).
Probably, you are wright now talking about it, but I'm lazy to read these pages. Is it possible for me to get my GT steering wheel that I always had on Z Patch. Cause I don't like those stock steering wheels. And I also had the Veilside interior, and I wan't that too. So is it possible?
WOW Patch Z is awesome, it contains everything that we were told to get it summer 2007, really fast work guys.
Thx Developers .

But that the HL´s(370 Hl´s) another Time Delete is Really shit.

But the Other Side:Now i have a Reason to play LFS ........

:something
Scawen marcel. Victor
Excellent work!
Thanks Scawen!
Keep up the good work!
Much appreciated, thank You! :yipee:

LFS S2 - Patch Z
(556 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG