The online racing simulator
Quote from james_bskt :im in love with the startup screen !

its looking amazing!

Trouble is my S2 doesn't feature that rally version of the XFR, it certainly is an odd choice of subject. Hard to work out what they were thinking when they came up with that. Perhaps also on the shortlist was an FO8 on a bump+jump course, but it's hard to think of anything less suitable. At least with the FO8 you would be able to choose tyres suited to the surface
Quote from Sponge :Well.. just updated to Z and this happend.. is it me or a bug? (this happend with all cars btw)

I think a big, solid WTF??? is well in place here.
Quote from AndroidXP :Make sure your firewall allows LFS to connect. Now that the exe has changed, it might have automatically locked the access again.
So I guess you never sat in a real car?

I have driven a real car, but we don't use the xrt on the road do we? We drift, race and drive rallycross with it, with the old wheel we still had a little of racing in it, now it's just boring. But hey, thats my opinion.
thx scawen i waited long time for z coming out
Quote from St4Lk3R :I think a big, solid WTF??? is well in place here.

That's exactly the first thing i said and thought when i saw that
Quote from Sponge :That's exactly the first thing i said and thought when is saw that

You using custom tires maybe?
Quote from srdsprinter :You using custom tires maybe?

Not that i know of.. i do use an modified tire sidewall dds file with a different tirebrand on it.. but could that cause this?
Quote from volvopetter :I have driven a real car, but we don't use the xrt on the road do we? We drift, race and drive rallycross with it, with the old wheel we still had a little of racing in it, now it's just boring. But hey, thats my opinion.

Did you never realise they are stock road cars, and as such should have a road car interior?
Quote from volvopetter :The new wheel looks to big, and the new dashboard is kind of disorderly, because the speedometer have changed spot with the rpm meter.

More like the driver hands look too small.

(I hope new driver model, with helmet and hands plus some improved animation is on the to do list somewhere... now it looks like its from a different game compared to the cockpits)
Quote from AndroidXP :Did you never realise they are stock road cars, and as such should have a road car interior?

Yeah, but the wheel looks fake as shit, looks like an grey circle that are made in "Paint"
Quote from Sponge :Not that i know of.. i do use an modified tire sidewall dds file with a different tirebrand on it.. but could that cause this?

My guess is the custom sidewalls are what is causing it.
Quote from srdsprinter :My guess is the custom sidewalls are what is causing it.

I restored the originals.. seems fixed tnx!
Quote from volvopetter :I have driven a real car, but we don't use the xrt on the road do we? We drift, race and drive rallycross with it, with the old wheel we still had a little of racing in it, now it's just boring. But hey, thats my opinion.

Sure, you drift, race and drive rallycross with a road car. Imagine your daily car, the one you use for going to your job everyday, and a weekend you decide to take it to a race track. You do some races, and back home.

I can´t understand why many people aren´t able to understand the meaning of road car

BTW in my computer the steering wheel looks great
#89 - wien
Quote from volvopetter :Yeah, but the wheel looks fake as shit, looks like an grey circle that are made in "Paint"

Do you talk to people like that in real life? They do a lot of work for you to enjoy and then you simply spit back in their faces? It's fine you don't like it (though I really don't see why), but jeez, some courtesy wouldn't go amiss.
Excellent! Scawen, thanks.
nice
just one question when will we see the new interiors for the fz ect in the test patch forum
Very nice, Scavier! Thank you
Quote from volvopetter :Yeah, but the wheel looks fake as shit, looks like an grey circle that are made in "Paint"

Keep using the old version then... that was extremely detailed, realistic and non-fake...
About the wheel, it's just my opinnion, but it definately needs something in the middle. Like some text or something, then it would be better.

And not to forget, all i can say is a big thanks to all of the people involved in making Z and i hope the work will continue the same in the future!
Red Rider
why are hotlaps deleted not fer
Quote from Might :About the wheel, it's just my opinnion, but it definately needs something in the middle. Like some text or something, then it would be better.

And not to forget, all i can say is a big thanks to all of the people involved in making Z and i hope the work will continue the same in the future!

an airbag forexample

Oops sorry forgot to say:

Thanks alot scawen. Looks great Cant wait to see the future test patches
Quote from Red Rider :why are hotlaps deleted not fer

Because the physics of some cars changed, invalidating all hotlaps made with these cars before the patch.
#98 - axus
Good patch, Scawen - certainly a step forward in a lot of ways and one that was needed to seal up S2 Final. I was wondering if we could have a few words on the road ahead though? Pretty please?
Great work! Thx for the patch

LFS S2 - Patch Z
(556 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG