The online racing simulator
New interiors are beautifull, xrg rims too.
But XRT rims are ugly, old was better, more edgy than new.. I hope in Z patch XRT will have new rims
keep working
Well XFR is sequential so really better than UFR now
You say that the gravity center is better in UFR but in XFR it is better too
EDIT: In my opinion (if somebody cares lol) putting the gravity center more in the middle is a nice thing but not with FZR Because FZR is THE rear motor car and a lot of weight in the rear is nice....
Quote from Scawen :Eric did them, not me.

Your the first person that comes to mind on development, sorry.

Thanks Eric!
Quote from Scawen :
I think you could just delete all the OutGauge lines from your cfg.txt file.

That worked, thanks!
Great work.
I want to see new interiors for all cars in upcoming patch Z
I have found a bug.

I don´t know if it´s already reported, but I haven´t seen anything about it.

Look at the attached file, I have draw 3 circles in the mirrors, as you can see, they are in black..

Regards

Edit to add: Using Y30 Version
Attached images
buggg.gif
I've not trawled through this thread but meh, I have found a little problem with the turbo guage in the XRR.

When it's fully 'wound' up its at 25.9psi, and both the digi display and analog (wheel, chase cam) show. But when it's 'idle' it's at -14.7psi on the digi display, but it's 0psi on the analog guage.

Hope I've worded it correctly, but I have uploaded two screenshots to show what I mean. One being and full throttle with 'full' turbo, the other is both idle.
Attached images
turbo psi1.jpg
turbo psi2.jpg
Quote from ESPAÑA[XTM] :I have found a bug.

I don´t know if it´s already reported, but I haven´t seen anything about it.

Look at the attached file, I have draw 3 circles in the mirrors, as you can see, they are in black..

Regards

Edit to add: Using Y30 Version

you can't see mirrors in chase view.
why i can't select autocross anymore?
Attached images
lfs.jpg
Bug: Driver's helmet sinks into the seat on the XFG a bit.
Attached images
lfs_00000007.jpg
Quote from mutt107 :you can't see mirrors in chase view.

I can in real life.. so is a bug I think..
Quote from tikshow :why i can't select autocross anymore?

Lol, i can..
Maybe u have deleted something
Quote from tikshow :why i can't select autocross anymore?

Maybe there's a monster in there.

Works for me. Try close LFS, reopen and try selecting Autocross again. If that doesn't work, shout at it. If shouting doesn't work, have an emotional moment with Scawen, cry your little eyes out.
i didn't delete anything only just copy files of my lfs folder overwrite the files what it wanted and that's all, it isn't a big problem because i raced on it 1,5 year ago maybe, but don't know maybe i'll needed once
Quote from ESPAÑA[XTM] :I can in real life.. so is a bug I think..

Most likely it's an optimization. There's absolutely no point in rendering the entire scene twice for what amounts to a few hundred pixels in the resulting image.
I think I found a bug with the seats in the XR GTR . When spinning to one side with the wheel fully locked to the spinning side, the helmet restraint part of the seat seems to disappear at the base, it happens when turning to either side. See attached.
Attached images
lfsbugleftside.jpg
lfsbugrightside.jpg
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :i feel bad for my skyline lol

btw the patch is great

From what I see now the new textures look really great. I'll wait untill a final version of the new cmx viewer gets released then I remove the fake lights. And fix some errors with mirrors and stuff.

Great job Dev Team, you are the best.

Quote from beefyman666 :I've not trawled through this thread but meh, I have found a little problem with the turbo guage in the XRR.

When it's fully 'wound' up its at 25.9psi, and both the digi display and analog (wheel, chase cam) show. But when it's 'idle' it's at -14.7psi on the digi display, but it's 0psi on the analog guage.

Hope I've worded it correctly, but I have uploaded two screenshots to show what I mean. One being and full throttle with 'full' turbo, the other is both idle.

Yea the analog turbo gauges in LFS never did show turbo vacuum like real-life gauges do, the lowest indication being 0 PSI. Good eye though, I didn't even see that.

Quote from Niteshade :I think I found a bug with the seats in the XR GTR . When spinning to one side with the wheel fully locked to the spinning side, the helmet restraint part of the seat seems to disappear at the base, it happens when turning to either side. See attached.

That's probably due to your FOV setting and how "far back" it is set to (the higher the FOV value), and the looking angle.
-
(Mithras) DELETED by Mithras
Quote from Niteshade :I think I found a bug with the seats in the XR GTR . When spinning to one side with the wheel fully locked to the spinning side, the helmet restraint part of the seat seems to disappear at the base, it happens when turning to either side. See attached.

decrease the view angle
Quote from beefyman666 :I've not trawled through this thread but meh, I have found a little problem with the turbo guage in the XRR.

Pff, I posted that AGES ago

Shouldn't show turbo vacuum when idling, surely that's impossible just after switching on your car?

Also it seems to be in minus even when the turbo has pressure, as shown in the analogue gauge
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Pff, I posted that AGES ago

Shouldn't show turbo vacuum when idling, surely that's impossible just after switching on your car?

Also it seems to be in minus even when the turbo has pressure, as shown in the analogue gauge

Like I said, I didn't trawl through any threads. It only caught my eye now as the digi dials shows a minus figure.
Quote : That's probably due to your FOV setting and how "far back" it is set to (the higher the FOV value), and the looking angle.

It's set to default, 87 degrees. I wasn't pay attention earlier but it happens at full lock no matter which way I'm spinning.

EDIT: It happens with a lower fov and with it larger, as long as it's full lock.

EDIT2: It goes away for anything below 77 degrees and after 112 degrees.
dont know if it´s been posted, but i found that the fbm_default.jpg after patching is showing an RAC doesn't look right..

also that thing that the previous poster said, about the turbo.. it´s negative pressure while enginebrake.. but doesn´t change if u have pressure.. only when on like full throttle.. a little dull

other then that i LOOOVE the improvements.. like the new look of the cars.. and also the new rims on the XRT :P maybe not new to allbut i haven't noticed them before.. oh well.. of to sleep now..

Scawen: kepp those awesome patches coming! =) Love ur work!!!
This thread is closed

Test Patch Y30 : XF / XR Interiors
(447 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG