Updated interiors in XF and XR (GTR and road) cars
Formula XR and Formula V8 also have updated interiors
Wind speeds and variations are now more moderate / less wild
Moved and lowered centre of gravity in GTR cars for better handling
Lowered centre of gravity and updated rear suspension of XRT and RB4
FIX : FPS display could overlap editor keys in SHIFT+U mode
FIX : RB4 dashboard went wrong in left hand drive mode
FIX : User could spam TCP requests causing overload

Is this going to effect aerodynamics? For example drag effect in formulas?
Scawen, another question, I read somewhere that wind was reduced, does this only account when using wind or has the aeroloss also been reduced?
Quote from Flame CZE :May I ask, Scawen, what does V1 only mean in list of hosts? Thanks

Stop asking please. Firstly, i don't see anything "V1" in list of hosts and secondly, if theres something called "V1" here, then Scawen will apparently not tell you for some reasons.
Thank you.
I don't think it has to do anything with aerodynamics, it's just that during a half an hour race the wind won't go crazy like it did before :P
Thank You for the patch ScaViEr, nice work, can't wait to download teh Z :P
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Well i had an idea,what if you could make the LX4 rims on UF1?,the 3 spoke ones look kinda wrong,but hey,thats just me

It actually looks quite good
Attached images
UF1.jpg
i have a problem when i try to connect to some servers my lfs says lfs.exe has stopped working windows is trying to fine a solution to the problem.
Quote from Flame CZE :May I ask, Scawen, what does V1 only mean in list of hosts? Thanks

Well for some reason you have the V1 version set in your config.txt.

V1 championship will be getting going at some point in the not too distant future and they asked us for a special version which make it very easy for a beginner to go online and find V1 hosts (e.g. not looking at 750 S2 hosts). Seeing as they aim to show LFS on TV and got us started on the Formula BMW, it seemed a simple request worth doing.

So, this filter which will be on by default in their version, only shows V1 hosts in the list of hosts. But their version is exactly our version, with one line changed in the cfg.txt to allow the FBM to be the first car selected when you first enter LFS, and for that filter to be switched on.

Anyway, most people do not see the "V1 only" host filter. You were not even supposed to see that at all. Either you downloaded the V1 version or you manually edited your cfg.txt at some point so you see that filter.
The LFS Viewer , it be Updated with Patch Z ?
Quote from pauliaK :Is this going to effect aerodynamics? For example drag effect in formulas?

No. It's just that wind speeds and variations are now more moderate / less wild.
Quote from Scawen :Well for some reason you have the V1 version set in ...

thanks, now I remember, I've changed it in my cfg.txt sorry
Incredible! Thanks, downloading! Very nice work.
Quote from mutt107 :i have a problem when i try to connect to some servers my lfs says lfs.exe has stopped working windows is trying to fine a solution to the problem.

help on this please
Is the road cars steering wheel just a single repeated texture + some other bits for the grip? So adding badges etc. would be a no-no?
Quote from mutt107 :help on this please

Reinstall the whole LFS (Install it elsewhere on your system and update it to Y30), because it seems you're the only one having this problem, so it must be your system's fault. Perhaps corrupt install or something like that.
Quote from mutt107 :help on this please

Bit vague mate - Vista says that about every program I use at least once a day!
Red Rider
this patch test is really ql
Quote from Ramses :XRT became undrivable. Mirror is now at its best at the center of the windscreen and at worst on top of the dashboard???

I really cant drive with a mirror like that. It already was way to low but but it got worse now.

After doing some comparisons with Y24 it seems its more the shape. It did end up lower then before but the hight makes the difference.

I tested in on "the corkscrew" at Aston and whole cars fit behind it that you only notice after reaching the bottom. I would say the lowest possible verticaloffset setting should be what the highest is now.
only thing i can say is, wauw great work
A little oversight: XRG and XRT with left hand driver side have speedo on the left side of the dash (placement gets reversed and it shouldn't). Can be seen in screenshot posted here before.

New interiors are awesome! Only little complaint is shift light on XRR which is under the gear number, far from line of sight, not so visible, sometimes obscured by the steering wheel. In XFR it's little better since it stands alone in the dark down there. In FOX it's perfect though, topmost thing, clearly visible without even looking.
i cant extract file??? it writes datta error
low priority bug report, can be reproduced

I'm using a clean lfs install, updated it to y30.

my steps to create the bug:
I start lfs.exe for the first time, come to the language choosing screen, choose portugese and then click on english again, click ok to proceed, and then I see the welcome screen in portugese. After I click away the welcoming screen it's in english again

edit: I should add that this only happened with portugese. I checked a few other languages, but i had no bugs there.
Thanks Scavier, I love the new interiors The only thing are the XRG wheels... looks a bit fake.
Well, it´s time to test the patch, let´s go :auto:
The turbochargers have changed too. I just drove the XRT (which has great new wheels), and I noticed some turbo lag, and quick spooling.

And the G-force dial has changed too.
This thread is closed

Test Patch Y30 : XF / XR Interiors
(447 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG