The online racing simulator
Awesome game by Spain!
Anyone else noticed how much more bearable this competition has been without England qualifying?
The final will be Russia vs. Turkey. Ill tell ya. (sry if im writing like sht, its 5 am here and i didnt sleep.)
I guess Italy played "well" because they kept to their tactics. Only thing they failed at was scoring a freak goal during a rare counterattack (although Camoranesi came close). Spain were clearly trying to create something but unfortunately the Italians are just so damn good at killing the game. I´m so glad Spain won. There is justice in the world.

Kev, I kind of miss England. It´s always amusing when they don´t win (and they haven´t for 40 years) then the fans and the press rip the coach and the players to pieces. What ever happened to supporting your team through better or worse times. To me the English fans seem like the most unloyal fans in the world. I wouldn´t even call them fans because they seem to only support the team when they´re winning.

Edit: I almost forgot... Luca Toni´s moustache was great. That combined with the constant surprised "I didn´t do anything"-look made him look like a mobster from a Godfather movie.
-
(Rdcranno) DELETED by Rdcranno
Quote from Kalev EST :Spain were clearly trying to create something but unfortunately the Italians are just so damn good at killing the game.

Best possible summary of the game in one sentence.
-
(NitroNitrous) DELETED by NitroNitrous
Now its not.

EDIT: @ NitroNitrous - why did you delete your post

Mine looks stupid now!
Quote from J@tko :Now its not.

EDIT: @ NitroNitrous - why did you delete your post

Mine looks stupid now!

Sorry mate, exactly when I wrote it Germany scored
How's the game going? Probably at the end of first half by now, can someone make a quick analisys? I can't watch it.
Great game so far!
Quote from de Souza :How's the game going? Probably at the end of first half by now, can someone make a quick analisys? I can't watch it.

looks fine from Turkey's side, 8 or 9 saves for Lehmann, 2 defensive mistakes from Turkey and that was a goal I'm not sure what Fatih Terim made Turkish players drink though, this is the first for a long time they played this eagerly.

All in all looking enjoyable so far. I'm sure noone will regret losing to another.
Yeah, even if Turkey lose they sure as hell proved something this tourney.
Quote from psychometalist :looks fine from Turkey's side, 8 or 9 saves for Lehmann, 2 defensive mistakes from Turkey and that was a goal I'm not sure what Fatih Terim made Turkish players drink though, this is the first for a long time they played this eagerly.

All in all looking enjoyable so far. I'm sure noone will regret losing to another.

Cheers mate.
Quote from de Souza :How's the game going? Probably at the end of first half by now, can someone make a quick analisys? I can't watch it.

I´m watching the match here. I´m too lazy for switching on the TV

Yeah J@tko, Germans ****ed my post
What are those idiots thinking?

They almost play worse than against Croatia.
Quote from NitroNitrous :I´m watching the match here. I´m too lazy for switching on the TV

Yeah J@tko, Germans ****ed my post

Yay thank you for that.
omg bbc let down. The Turks are slaughtering them

Edit and the bbc again have ripped me off
Bollocks gone again....

Is this just the Beeb or is it the world feed thats gone down ?
oh yeh and they score when its down.... Oh its back!!1!1!
DAMN SIGNAL gone again^^
World feed, thunderstorm over there affecting power supply!
omg Turkey GOOOOAAAL Amazing team, never know when they are out.
What a game !
OMFG they did again lol
3-2

Football European Championship 2008
(510 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG