The online racing simulator
I refuse to put the telly on until Steve Ryder has shut the **** up.
im watching a itv stream now, but it does look dry, while the radar shows rain above nevers

You can never trust the french
mikey, where are you watching the ITV stream? The links posted on page 1 don't seem to work at the moment.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I refuse to put the telly on until Steve Ryder has shut the **** up.

It's really horrid to watch I know, I really hate the way he holds his mic!

I love Martins grid walks though its worth watching just for that
oh for gods sake... itv stream sounds messed up again.....
You can all says itv coverage sucks, but it's still WAY better then on other channels.

Right now on rtl they're forcing me to watch moto gp, or watch some fat dutch guy making stupid jokes....
Quote from mikey_G :http://stream.ra1kkonen.com/simulcastPlayer_02.swf

enjoy

the sound is ****ed though

thanks, but it just has the "next live action will be bla bla bla" picture currently. maybe that's because I'm not in europe, but these streams worked for me during qualifying yesterday.

anyhow, i do have star sports on tvu, though they put a bit too many commercials.
i know, ITV is good, but their Live F1 Streaming is messed up.... the sound is "jagging" or something....
Quote from mikey_G :You can all says itv coverage sucks, but it's still WAY better then on other channels.

It's just the awful sycophantic behaviour towards British drivers that drives me nuts. Especially Steve Ryder's voice.

Reminds me of one time I stayed in a dodgy B&B in Whitby, and the guy had a bar in the basement that was decorated with all sorts of Mansell memorabilia - all the most horrible stuff you can imagine; pencil sketches, airbrushed portaits, watercolours, y'know. I said "Oh so you're an F1 fan?", he said - a bit sheepishly - "No, I just like Nigel".
German commentators just said there is almost a 100% chance of rain.
It is spitting at the minute but apparently its just evaporating straight away at the moment...

and where is Brundle?

EDIT: Oh he is there just seen him, no grid walk... that sucks!
Quote from thisnameistaken :It's just the awful sycophantic behaviour towards British drivers that drives me nuts. Especially Steve Ryder's voice.

Reminds me of one time I stayed in a dodgy B&B in Whitby, and the guy had a bar in the basement that was decorated with all sorts of Mansell memorabilia - all the most horrible stuff you can imagine; pencil sketches, airbrushed portaits, watercolours, y'know. I said "Oh so you're an F1 fan?", he said - a bit sheepishly - "No, I just like Nigel".

I agree. Like 15 minutes ago they were standing in front of lewis' pitbox, and they (i dont know there names, but they looked like cocks) were acting like they were going to war along with lewis.

It just looked so silly, but after that martin brundles started showing early 90's f1 cars, which gave me a hard on
Possible rain for the next 30 mins, should make things more interesting .
Bloody hell Hamilton!!

Chicane and touching his teamate very lightly lol.
Shouldnt hamilton give that position he got from coulthard back?
kovalainen should let Hamilton past, cos Kovalainen is heavier and is just holding up hamilton....
Quote from mikey_G :Shouldnt hamilton give that position he got from coulthard back?

Have to wait for the stewards annoucement in order for that to happen.
lol Button once again

and Hamilton took over kovalainen
lewis under investigation
Lewis Hamilton is under investigation by the stewards, possible drive through penalty.

F1 2008 French GP ***SPOILERS***
(294 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG