The online racing simulator
F1 2008 French GP ***SPOILERS***
No Spoilers Yet.

Hatemelol has 10-spot pentalty for his Canadian GP shenanigans.

USA gets to see the race in High Definition, Yay! On Tape Delay, Boo!

First GP ever with a Polish Driver leading the WDC! Go Kubica!

Predictions!?
i predict the almighty Hamy will crash into the back of someone again, and wave his finger and complain that it was their fault for not letting him past.
I predict a good start by hamilton, gaining a couple positions (well start 11th or 12th), then spectacularly crashing trying to climb someones back in the hairpin (due to hotheadness, eagerness to pass and plain old lack of experience).
Any weather forecast?
#5 - Gil07
Thunderstorms says the F1 site...
I think the drivers will decide to show solidarity with Europe's hauliers and picket the grid as a fuel protest, standing around braziers in donkey jackets and shouting "SCAB!" at Ron Dennis every time he goes into the garages.
#8 - samjh
"Hatemelol" :biggrinfl

Ferrari is good on this track. I'm expecting a good qualifying performance by Ferrari, perhaps with Massa in P1, and then a red-wash. That's assuming that Raikonnen doesn't get bored and Massa doesn't suffer from a brain-freeze.
Does anyone have working link to see the race?
"The forecast of partial cloud and an ambient temperature high of 24 degrees Celsius remains for Friday, with thunderstorms and a high of 27 degrees on Saturday and heavy storms and a high of 28 on race day."

I hope we get rain, it always mixes things up a bit and could provide another great race!

Practice 2 starts in two hours, Massa was well in front in Practice 1, but who can tell anything from the practices eh!?
I predict Kovalainen's first win.
Vettel is #8 in Prac 1. Incredible!

Hami, Kovi, and Kimi all within 0.1 second!
#19 - aoun
Quote from aoun :Does that have race and qual live too?

The stream says yes, but I haven't tried that yet
This round and Silverstone to Ferrari I reckon. Even without the 10 place drop for Hamilton this track just doesnt look like McLaren territory to me. Long wheel base for the win...

I hope Kubica places well, he's an ugly blighter but I can't help but love the underdog.
everyone is now testing the softer coumpunds, and it seems toyboata dont like the softs...
Adns raikonnen's left front soft seems to be ripped to shreds...
Quote from aoun :Does that have race and qual live too?

Yes it does - with James Allen commentating
Quote from Becky Rose :This round and Silverstone to Ferrari I reckon. Even without the 10 place drop for Hamilton this track just doesnt look like McLaren territory to me. Long wheel base for the win...

I hope Kubica places well, he's an ugly blighter but I can't help but love the underdog.

I don';t know the actual measurement but didn't Ferrari shorten there wheelbase, and McLaren extend there's putting it about equal
I hope it rains, actually, I hope its the most boring GP ever, to give the circuit the send off it deserves.

F1 2008 French GP ***SPOILERS***
(294 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG