The online racing simulator
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Alonso always makes it look like its a wet track when its bone dry, he is really pushing that car, I rekon he will be the first to go if the track gets too wet.

I was thinking exactly the same - he's really pushing it.
nobody is driving 17's or 18's anymore.

Go Go kovi
Exhaust from Kimi's car has finally come off.
Thankfully not when he was flat out infront of another car.
Spectator: Ah I've been looking forward to having this hot pie all day *about to eat it when...*

*Exhaust whacks spectator in the face with the pie*

You can imagine the outcome .
Yep, Ferrari exhaust on ebay, comes with husbands head already attached, £250,000 starting bid.
the amount of mistakes james allen has made this race is an absolute joke, get him to ****.
Well he just said Hamilton has a bit of an attitude, and its affecting his driving, so he isnt always wrong.
piquet pass alonso xD
Ummmm I don't think Trulli wants to give up his 3rd place.
Hamilton said before the race his mate sent him a message saying...

"its easy to win from the front, but winning from back in the field makes legends"

... so what does that make Hamilton lol
trulli is a cock...
Quote from hardcoreobscure :Hamilton said before the race his mate sent him a message saying...

"its easy to win from the front, but winning from back in the field makes legends"

A bellend? It sounds a bit like legend.
Good race, Trulli gets the podium he wanted
Quote from hardcoreobscure :Hamilton said before the race his mate sent him a message saying...

it makes him a muppet
Wait for Kovi to get a penalty for gaining an advantage for cutting that chicane, they will say he stopped Kubica passing him or something and give him a 10 place penalty for the next race.
Congrats to Massa, not 100% earned, but winning is winning. I'm a bit disappointing being a Massa fan.
Trulli.
Quote from mikey_G :trulli is a cock...

Yeah, he just kept going to the left until there was no room left for Kovalainen. Stupid and dangerous move. :thumbsdow

Was a boring race, it badly needed rain.
Quote from zeugnimod :Yeah, he just kept going to the left until there was no room left for Kovalainen. Stupid and dangerous move. :thumbsdow

trulli gave just enough room.
Good defence by Trulli. Kovi made a silly move there, he was on the wrong side of the track.
Quote from zeugnimod :Yeah, he just kept going to the left until there was no room left for Kovalainen. Stupid and dangerous move. :thumbsdow

I agree, quite boring, dodgy driving from Hamilton and a bit of a let down generally, glad to see the back of Magny Cours
Kimi does not look happy one bit!!!
Quote from aoun :Kimi does not look happy one bit!!!

yeah because if not the exhaust he would of won...... and Massa is cheering like he passed Kimi and got the win by racing, but you could clearly see that Kimi just stopped and let massa past....
I feel sorry for Kimi. But he came second, so can't complain that much.

Brilliant job from Trulli for defensive racecraft, and from Piquet too. Fantastic showing from the underdogs.

F1 2008 French GP ***SPOILERS***
(294 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG