The online racing simulator
#51 - aoun
8 Minutes til Qualifying!

Cheering for Massa!
We have a new schumacher in the making:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_2Ib1PrVTM

Crashing the car after you get pole position

Anyhow, I can see on tv that there's no rain at all, clear skies eve, so the radar messed up.
Quote from mr grady :just an idea.........

will mclaren run kov light in qualy to get him ahead of the ferraris? and thus let him control the pace while hammy fights through the field?

That would make sense. If I was the Ronster, I'd brim Hamilton's tank for Q3, get him in sixteenth or something but with more fuel. With the possibility of rain, safety cars and general carnage Hamilton could possibly get a podium.

Quote from Storm_Cloud :SC speed button doesn't make any sense. Why have it?

To make the gap bigger when they go in to the pit lane, I think.
anyway i can get a F1 Audio commentator?
Quote from Mustafur :anyway i can get a F1 Audio commentator?

BBC Radio Five Live (possibly with a proxy)?
f1 commentators are muppets, so you're better without. But if you really need some, just read the commentary at f1 live timing
#57 - aoun
Can anyone get any live streaming? doesnt seem to work yet..

EDIT: ON, up and running!
you can try the links that were provided in the canada thread, but you'd have to spend some time searching
kimi, that damn track cutter
For the sake of my F1 league results, I sincerely hope that Barrichello and Button will pick up their pace!

Massa is doing well.

Nice run from Trulli. Very nice!
My live streaming stopped working when i clicked 'enlarge'.

this isn't good.

edit: all working now
Quote from Mustafur :My live streaming stopped working when i clicked 'enlarge'.

this isn't good.

edit: all working now

I can't get it to work at all.

Just looking at the live timing on the F1 site at the moment.
Q1 over, Heidfield just squeeze in, Ferrari 1-2 so far. Vettel looking very strong
Ferrari 1 - 2 after Q1, looking good for them

Heidfeld just sqeezing in right at the death
Quote from hardcoreobscure :Ferrari 1 - 2 after Q1, looking good for them

Heidfeld just sqeezing in right at the death

Heidfeld used the soft tyre for that effort. Things are not looking good for him.

The Hondas are horribly slow. I wonder if their lack of development is the reason.
Quote from samjh :Heidfeld used the soft tyre for that effort. Things are not looking good for him.

The Hondas are horribly slow. I wonder if their lack of development is the reason.

well they said that they wont give much attention to the 2008 car because they want to get get the best out of their 2009 season.
It looks like Honda have nicked the BMW's 'horns', did they have them in Canada I can't remember? They arent exactly on camera much at the moment though! Not looking good!

Heidfeld needs to sort out his setup definately!
The f1 commentator said heidfeld was this slow because he wants to do a long run tomorrow...

It's really pathetic that even a person who works in f1 doesn't even know that the choice for the amount of fuel is free in part 1 and 2....
Quote from mikey_G :The f1 commentator said heidfeld was this slow because he wants to do a long run tomorrow...

It's really pathetic that even a person who works in f1 doesn't even know that the choice for the amount of fuel is free in part 1 and 2....

If you're talking about James "The Cock" Allen, the explanation for such ignorance is in the name itself.

Q2 just started. The Renaults are going flat-out, and Bourdais is doing his best to make an impression at his home GP.

Wow, maximum attack!

Here's hoping someone will crack the 1:15 barrier.
Quote from mikey_G :The f1 commentator said heidfeld was this slow because he wants to do a long run tomorrow...

ITV never said that..... unless yor talking about someone else, sort your ears out
Hiedfeld out of Q2!
Quote from DevilDare :ITV never said that..... unless yor talking about someone else, sort your ears out

I never said itv, it was rtl

anyhow, coulthard ftw!

bmw for teh suk!
damn! q2 was tight.... Heidfield out.... kubica JUST in.... unlucky Piquet, and Vettel.
So Rosberg starting last.... finished 15, +10place grid penalty = last xD
double blow for Rosberg

Thats a shame cos I think hes a good driver (although a bit hit and miss)
Quote from DevilDare :damn! q2 was tight.... Heidfield out.... kubica JUST in.... unlucky Piquet, and Vettel.
So Rosberg starting last.... finished 15, +10place grid penalty = last xD

Yeah, it was close. Lucky for Kubica, eh?

Quote from hardcoreobscure :double blow for Rosberg

Thats a shame cos I think hes a good driver (although a bit hit and miss)

I think it's more the car, than the driver. Rosberg is good, his car is crock.

Now Q3...

F1 2008 French GP ***SPOILERS***
(294 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG