The online racing simulator
weed?
Quote from thisnameistaken :I'm convinced now that Turkey can beat anyone so long as they're losing for most of the second half.

Let's see if they can turn around a 0-4 in the last 5 minutes on Wednesday, too.
Quote from zeugnimod :Let's see if they can turn around a 0-4 in the last 5 minutes on Wednesday, too.

lets see how many people will survive going to a public viewing area when the game ends with such a result
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :C.Ronaldo showed very little of his talent in this tournament

Ronaldo has never shown his talent with opposition harder than Aston Villa.

Put some quality opposition in front of him and he goes missing, every time.

Good luck to the Dutch tonight
hey the russians are good
Yup, they do quite well.
Well...the Russian team is simply amazing.
Lol 3:1
yesssssss very good. Congrats to Russia, very good game !!
Funny, all the three teams that used a second-string side team (B-Team)
in their last group match failed to move on.

Anyway congratz Russia
Holland
:chairfall
Too bad. No dream final Germany vs. Holland.

The win for Russia was well deserved, though. I wonder where the dutch team of the group phase was.
Well deserved win. Holland we're awful tbh, but that may be down to the managers tactics.

Lets give Fabio the boot and pinch Gus from the Ruskys i say !
I am totally won over by the russians, awesome fighters. while most of the teams pass the ball around, avoiding the defense once they enter the penalty box; they just go in and make it count. Hope we got the chance to see them beat the Germans. (or spain will do!)
thats how football should be played! Yeah RUSSIA! woooooooooooooooo! wooooo!
i surrender to this team.
basicly 11 players tuned like a suiss watch.
Amazing game by Russia... Completely deserved winners
We did it! WAAA!!! \o/
Unbelivable! Just unbelivable!
Totally outplayed Holland, can't believe they didn't win by at least 5 clear goals with all the chances they had. I don't think Holland turned up, they played down the center for the entire game, the one time they whip in a cross from the wing they scored.
Congrats Russia, was a good time tho
russia's offensive football was just astonishing.
direct playing, precise combinations - a joy for the eye.

i really miss a comment of G!nHo though...
Well played Russia. Although totally unexpected, the team sure beat us fairly.
And I won't even go as far as saying it's down to your Dutch coach, Guus Hiddink.. the players displayed their superiority themselves.

(Heh, Dutch team with Dutch coach against Russian team with Dutch coach play on a Dutch manufactured field.)

But, as some of you might have spotted, the referee pulled out and then revoked a yellow card, which is not a legal procedure. This officially means a rematch, but I haven't heard of any official news about this yet. My friend saw it on TV after the match.

To those who wonder why I have the Swiss flag, I'm a Dutchman living in Switzerland.
3 dutch people have congratulated the russian win !

That is sportsmanship guys

Nice to see

EDIT :
With sam, it is 4 !
Quote from (SaM) :
But, as some of you might have spotted, the referee pulled out and then revoked a yellow card, which is not a legal procedure. This officially means a rematch,

In German TV, the Swiss referee Urs Meier said something like:
it's only illegal to revoke the cards if the referee gave the Russian the cards for aggressive foul play
but if the referee saw the whole situation as a tactical foul
then he can revoke his decision because the side-referee said the ball was out.
And because of that it couldn't be a tactical foul as the ball was not in the game anymore.
Nice Russia
Let´s see Spain tomorrow, we could play with Russia again
What a drama, really

Football European Championship 2008
(510 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG