The online racing simulator
Bigger autocross area??
(132 posts, started )
+1000000 for a bigger autocross area becuase i would love to make the top gear test track the real and correct size and then you could make acual tracks and i also would like to be able to have more objects alowed becuase its really anoying making a track then u run out of objects
+ a million for a bigger autocross, and + even more for a airport.. to perhaps.. get the total Top Gear Test Track?
+1 for the biger area

and

+1 for different surfaces: (gravel, concrete, tarmac, sand?, snow?)
+1 for a dev to finally look at this thread, now that it's been almost two years since the OP
Quote from TG44 :+1 for a dev to finally look at this thread, now that it's been almost two years since the OP

Why do we need this? chinese can finaly understand LFS now, before that they just randomly clicked the buttons
Quote from Boris Lozac :Why do we need this? chinese can finaly understand LFS now, before that they just randomly clicked the buttons

hmm... reminds me of when i tried to start playing level-r.... before project torque was out ..../ot
+1 For a big Autocross area
+1 more differend objects
+2 for more differend objects! and be avalable on all tracks! yay!
+1 for shipyard, that's what we're talking about,right?
+1 for airport
+1 for bigger autox
the problem with a bigger area is that currently you can only place 500 objects (iirc) but what would you do with all the extra space???
A big huge skid pad?
What we need, is a Airfield like the one on top gear. Similar atleast.
yup i agree with an airport environment. add ramps for extra flight feeling.
Bump for a larger area please. I'm going to be doing some autocross in the bay area (San Francisco, Oakland) and most places have parking lots larger than the current area in LFS. For example...

http://lubrify.com/autox/courses/monster_park2.jpg

Can we please at least double the existing autocross area so that more real life autocross locations can be replicated in the simulator?
I saw no disagreements on this topic

so +1 and this topic should be TEH TOPIC!

+1 How about like 3 new environments?

+1 Test Speed Course, Airport would be (TE1, TE1R)
+1 Bigger (Greater) AutoX area...(GR1)
+1 ...and choiceable for Gravel/Asphalt (for.ex. GR1/GR2)

EDIT: 4 YEARS OLD TOPIC? OH MAN! Devs would put a plan list of this one
Would be really nice if we could get an airfield like the one Ken Block practices on, with the concrete and the gravel sections.
can we have a dry docked aircraft carrier aswell. Eg the HMS invincible so we can jump off the ramp :P
Are the developers even listening?? years later and still no news.

Really need some bigger Autocross area.

The one we use locally is 380x750 meters.
They are listening, but as all suggestions - not everyone makes it into the game. Or, at least I want to belive the developers read the improvement section forum
yea i want bankable turns in autacross but thats probbaly not gonna happen
Quote from The Very End :They are listening, but as all suggestions - not everyone makes it into the game. Or, at least I want to belive the developers read the improvement section forum

Also I would like to believe, but ...
Devs do not read BUG section or reading every second post (a great example is this thread). So why they would read this section?
+ 1 for a bigger autocross
Something that would be very realistic would be a huge manufacturing facility that was closed down. It could cover a mile square and contain maybe 3 or 4 remaining buildings with 3 or 4 other buildings that have been torn down. A great deal of the facility could be asphalt that was previously used for employee parking as well as on-site storage. Grassy areas of the property as well as the area where buildings were torn down could be for non-asphalt racing. If one of the buildings was large enough, allow being able to drive inside it and set up an indoor course.

I think that would seem more realistic because you'll find closed up large factories more than you will closed up large airports.

Also:

1. Much longer barrier objects
2. Curved barriers
3. Eliminate the flying high into the air, especially when only hitting a barrier at 30 mph. This is about the only aspect of LFS that doesn't seem realistic.

-Maurice

Bigger autocross area??
(132 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG