The online racing simulator
Bigger autocross area??
(132 posts, started )
True told i think devs are pretty lazy when it comes to track.
For all this time there could be tens of tracks but we have only 7.

In b4 making tracks its demanding work which takes years etc.
Its not and the only reason i can think of why there is a very few tracks its laziness
Quote from TehPaws3D :Are you talking like ken block's place

Yes, something similar. Only more deserted. That place looks like it was still in use, somewhat. But I also vision a much larger open area where large layouts could be assembled.

Maybe being able to have junk trucks and cars along with some leftover factory objects to place around the layout would be good.

It's quite obvious there is a big desire for something like this.

Personally, I'd also like to see more race tracks as well. What we already have is very good, though. There is plenty of enjoyment to have now, because it takes a great deal of practice time to master each track. And with the number of cars available, that just multiplies the time you could occupy.

In addition to being able to place objects around the layout, picture this large deserted manufacturing facility I have in mind. Part of it is dirt and gravel, but the majority of it is asphalt and concrete. In the dirt area, it would be great to be able to build your own dirt piles. This would provide an endless number of self built rallycross layouts.

-Maurice
I am a new LFS player, and a bigger autocross area is really the only improvement that I would like to see at this point. Personally, I really want an accurate Top Gear test track, and I see that there are many people who want other autocross layouts that are simply too big for the current setup. Being able to test out the LFS cars on autocross layouts taken from real life would do much to enhance the game's depth, as we would be able to compare our lap times with lap times completed on the actual autocross tracks. I note that this thread is currently 7th in terms of total replies in the "Improvements" section. Here's another vote.
Quote from Coldsalmon :I note that this thread is currently 7th in terms of total replies in the "Improvements" section. Here's another vote.

Out of the threads created/bumped during last year. It is only 38th overall

Welcome anyway.
May be be inspired by old games like SODA OFF ROAD RACING ...
(excuse my English - I speak French (belgian))
i played for long days and the track editor was simple but enough:
a great open square like autocross map,
some objects (not more than in LFS) but three great possibilities that I'd like to see in LFS:
1) change vertex altitude either positive or negative from a zero ground
2) different coats for ground (asphalt, snow, mud, ground ...)
3) illimited (or nearly illimited) way points
You can see more in wikipedia topic soda off road racing.
And the game allways run on my actual PC (dual core - winXPsp3)
Quote from zedzed1956 :1) change vertex altitude either positive or negative from a zero ground

I know there's a third party application allowing you to fix that, but I don't know its name.

Maybe someone else will help you on that one.

Bigger autocross area??
(132 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG