The online racing simulator
Bigger autocross area??
(132 posts, started )
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I don't think AC should be made to be bigger than the one we have right now. Fairly enough for layouts, etc...

But what's the advantage of leaving it small? Even if you only want to use a small area, you could still use a small piece of the bigger AX area...
Quote from dougie-lampkin :But what's the advantage of leaving it small? Even if you only want to use a small area, you could still use a small piece of the bigger AX area...

That's true. But personally I don't need it. I'm not agains it tho, I don't mind
Meh, I just want a strip to see just how fast I can make the BF1 go (That needs to be pretty big!)
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Meh, I just want a strip to see just how fast I can make the BF1 go (That needs to be pretty big!)

Probably it could be 10x longer that the drag strip. And, let' say...5x wider.
lol when I get a BF1 to 250mph, anything could happen

I'm thinking big airport size, like 5 miles squared or something
I also want an Increased autoX object limit
Oh yes, if the area was made bigger, we could lose the scenery to have more placeable objects
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Oh yes, if the area was made bigger, we could lose the scenery to have more placeable objects

BF1 at the speed of 250mph jumping on a ramp? How long can it fly?
+1 for an Airport area with 2 runways and a bit hilly countryside around for some Rally Action.
An airfield would be nice - you could have a track like Thruxton (or bigger), the track itself and then the runways. Thruxton has three runways, the longest is 1.34 km long and is 50m wide. I know it's not Heathrow size (4km or so long, 85 or so wide) but large airports don't get closed for racing, St Pete, which holds IRL, is smaller than Thruxton.
What about in the desert?
Because cars can't drive in the desert
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Because cars can't drive in the desert

They can...
Haven't you evver seen?
Search youtube:
Desert racing
They're special desert racing cars...have you ever heard of Paris-Dakar? Look at those cars. Even they get stuck a lot. Now imagine the UF1/BF1/Any other LFS car in the desert...Fail and a half
Quote from dougie-lampkin :They're special desert racing cars...have you ever heard of Paris-Dakar? Look at those cars. Even they get stuck a lot. Now imagine the UF1/BF1/Any other LFS car in the desert...Fail and a half

I was thinking about the rally cars go in desert.
But anyway, dont think they will evver get so good that you stuck it the sand.
That Top Gear Hilux could probably climb Everest if they wanted it to. It's a beast.

At a farm I used to work at, we had a Hilux. Just a standard one. And I had to go up a hill (For some menial thing, I think we had left a jacket or something at the top ). When I say a hill, I'm talking about almost vertical, with forests and streams and no paved roads, just some narrow dirt trails. Almost a mountain. I didn't even have to use 4WD. My Boss was in the passenger's seat and he was like "WTF???". Those things are unbelievable! We should have one in LFS
Quote from dougie-lampkin :That Top Gear Hilux could probably climb Everest if they wanted it to. It's a beast.

At a farm I used to work at, we had a Hilux. Just a standard one. And I had to go up a hill. When I say a hill, I'm talking about almost vertical, with forests and streams and what not. I didn't even have to use 4WD. My Boss was in the passenger's seat and he was like "WTF???". Those things are unbelievable! We should have one in LFS

I'm going to suggest one in the

'Cars we wanna see in patch or S3' thread.

But, It MUST be the Topgear one
If we had a Hilux, and a proper Group B style rally stage, I would be in Heaven...with my G25...
+1 For a big Autocross area, or another location, sufficient to make for example the Montmelò Track (Barcelona GP)
Yes, I think if it was a fairly sizeable area (say, 5 square miles, maybe 10), made solely out of a concrete ground brush, with no surrounding objects, we could at least double the object limit...
i'd love to see a bigger autoX layout, an airport, and what i also think would be cool would be something like the bonneville salt flats to test top speed on
5km x 5km arena :-)
+much for the all suggestions in this thread

And with airplanes landing on the cars in the airport

Bigger autocross area??
(132 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG