The online racing simulator
LEAVE IAN ALOOONEEEEEEE :weeping:

(hint- youtube movie)
when watching the F1 grand prix on sunday, and trying to ban kimi Raikkonen when he went into the back of Adrian Sutil, and pushing F9 to see howmuch wear lewis hamiltons tyres had, and also trying to ban alonso when he done the rather poor lift and made lewis hit him
I'm guilty of doing both of these things loads
You know you've played too much LFS when:
You drift your shopping trolley round the supermarket, I even do a scandinavian flick ! and ..
When playing counterstrike I press Q to put the handbrake on while I go AFK

Quote from Gills4life :I'm guilty of doing both of these things loads
You drift your shopping trolley round the supermarket, I even do a scandinavian flick ! and ..
When playing counterstrike I press Q to put the handbrake on while I go AFK

for god sake i have plyed lfs too much. i drift the shopping cars sometimes
I'm guilty of the drifting shopping trolley one...

I often want to skin the trolleys too :S
Quote from Gills4life :
You drift your shopping trolley round the supermarket.

I do the same each second time when i'm in local supermarket. I had somewhere a video with reaction of people when i drift out at high speed of the corner in market.
... when you have a headache, and your eyes ache as well.
... when the electricity bill arrives...
you know you've player too much LFS when...
you have an accident and write the other person a paper saying:
!send 1500 victim
Quote from kiss me :you know you've player too much LFS when...
you have an accident and write the other person a paper saying:
!send 1500 victim

Watch out ! The cruise haters will kill you !

I've been know to practise my heel-toe technique when sat in class at school (no, I dont take my pedals :really

Equinox
Quote from DieKolkrabe :
I often want to skin the trolleys too :S

I dont know why, but i had an image of you whacking some cardboard panels on the side of the cart, then drawing on them with a magic marker .

Im also guilty of the "trolley drifting" too. The missus looks at me oddley when i do it .

Does anyone run down the aisle, then stand on the back?
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Does anyone run down the aisle, then stand on the back?

I used to until i fell in and squashed all the tomatoes the landing was soft yea but also ... juicey
Quote from Equinox :Watch out ! The cruise haters will kill you !

I've been know to practise my heel-toe technique when sat in class at school (no, I dont take my pedals :really

Equinox

i am a cruiser
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I dont know why, but i had an image of you whacking some cardboard panels on the side of the cart, then drawing on them with a magic marker .

Im also guilty of the "trolley drifting" too. The missus looks at me oddley when i do it .

Does anyone run down the aisle, then stand on the back?

LMAO! That's a great mental image, thanks for the idea

And not yet. But thanks for the idea
Quote from DieKolkrabe :LMAO! That's a great mental image, thanks for the idea

Sneak in at night and make all the trollies look like a uf1 then put the uf1 engine in them muhahahaha.
^ Don't give anyone ideas :P I'd hate to see the UF1 theft rate rise
Quote from Gills4life :I used to until i fell in and squashed all the tomatoes the landing was soft yea but also ... juicey

ROFL. Was your landing like this?

Quote from DieKolkrabe :LMAO! That's a great mental image, thanks for the idea

No problem, i would love to see you do it at some point .

Quote from Luke.S :Sneak in at night and make all the trollies look like a uf1 then put the uf1 engine in them muhahahaha.

Seriously...You fail at trying to be funny.
You know you've played too much LFS when

you see a car behind you in the mirror, but you're trying to tap the buttons (just like on DFP) to get an extra mirror view and better see how close your "opponents" are.

(this really happened to me)
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Youtube?

Go for it!

You should go to tesco's at night and get one of your mates to record it...and have the jame's bond them in the background .
If you upload that to YouTube, I'll subscribe, that's sure!
Quote from Töki (HUN) :If you upload that to YouTube, I'll subscribe, that's sure!

]

Same!

p.s E36 is the best shape ever...:P
It is not perfect, but with some changes in car body could make it look amazing. No, not making it sporty, but changing it's shape. Anyway i like E36 very much.
When you can see the computer screen better than you can see a chalkboard.
you know your a True lfs addict when you can say more good things about the xrt then you can about your g/f-b/f or wife....

for exaple....

she rides fast and gets the job done....

Very low maintenance....

etc.

You know you've played too much LFS when...
(494 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG