The online racing simulator
Quote from theirishnoob :she rides fast and gets the job done....

Why would you want it to be over with so quickly? Do you have sex with your GF/wife before the race restarts? LOL
Quote from wheel4hummer :Why would you want it to be over with so quickly? Do you have sex with your GF/wife before the race restarts? LOL

erm, no.

but generally after a 12-14 hour shift you don't have time/energy for for-play... quick sex and 6 hours sleep...
Quote from Jakg :When while Karting you find yourself tapping the look left/right buttons on your G25, before realising that this is real life and that you just turn your head.

True story

yeah!!! that happened to me!!!
Quote from Rappa Z :When you can see the computer screen better than you can see a chalkboard.

HaHa exactly !!
...When you try and shift+p after failing to drift the shopping trolley
... when there's no more leather on your new G25
When you're practicing the emergency stop in a stationary car, and instead of the brake, you smash the clutch pedal...

I know that that will NEVER happen again!
You know when you've played too much LFS when..

You're paranoid other cars on real-life roads will lag into you and you drive accordingly.
You know you've played LFS too much when ..

you make sure to keep extra distance from red and white barriers

saw some the other day by some road works and i laughed thinking about being launched 50 feet in the air if i touched one :bike:
... when someone in a shop crashes their trolleys just infront of you, and you shout Learn 2 drive, or Shift+p after crash!!!
...When you look for the F4 key after finishing your shopping
Quote from dougie-lampkin :...When you look for the F4 key after finishing your shopping

For me, F4 is "good race". Have people changed from trolley drifting to trolley racing? I think the tyres on trolleys have got a lot less durable, to be honest.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :For me, F4 is "good race". Have people changed from trolley drifting to trolley racing? I think the tyres on trolleys have got a lot less durable, to be honest.

Exactly

I use hybrids on the rear, especially in Tescos. Them damn slippy floors make bits of supers...Although I do prefer going cruising at Supervalu recently. Drifting heats up the clutch too much for me
When you hit shift F4 to maximize the Internet window
twhen everything you say on a kb,
tevery email you start,
tany memo you write,
tany chat into MSN or IRC client,
tany reply you respond to....

tbegins with a "t"
tYou're not wrong there JJ.
Same here with MSN... Almost all of my sentences begin with t
When your driving and you see rain and think "This is new"
Quote from AstroBoy :When your driving and you see rain and think "This is new"

Corollary to the above: When you see snow/fog and think "Wow, I must have missed a patch"

And another one...

When you get to a racetrack and ask if you can reset the car

Also...When you get on a plane, you tape a piece of paper that says 'Loading...' in front of your eyes then moan about loading times
you know when you've played too much LFS when:

your at a rx-7 meet and accidently refare to a FC model as a xrg
When you try to do 2 wheels in a trolly and flip it. That really hurt my foot.
I was learning a wheelie. But 2 x 360° is much easier.
that shoppin trolley is nice stuff...but never try to do a wheelie. you may get hurten

You know you've played too much LFS when...
(494 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG