The online racing simulator
Picture from your balcony/window
(129 posts, started )
Quote from [GR]Evolution :Awesome place to live mate :wow:

Thank you...I'm very proud of my garden...
It's a wonderful place where to have party with friends...
(we also stay in the garden to sleep in our camping tent after party in summer...LOL)
I like my view Sun raped the colours a bit though :/ And I waited a long time but no, there wasn't any wind to get the flag up
(btw, why are the flags up today? )
Attached images
IMG_5925.JPG
Quote from Catrik :I like my view Sun raped the colours a bit though :/ And I waited a long time but no, there wasn't any wind to get the flag up
(btw, why are the flags up today? )

Aleksis Kivi day. Also the day of finnish literature
Pictures took from our new apartment.

PS. I wondered also why are they flagging...
Attached images
temp 011.jpg
temp 012.jpg
temp 013.jpg
#80 - SamH
I got an updated photomerge out of my window. I don't think I've shown it here already. Usually the stitching goes a bit better, but the light was changing really quickly on this occasion.
Attached images
Skylight_Panorama1.jpg
Here are 5300 pics of my backyard view...

http://rediske.de/temp/fzh.wmv (47MB)
Attached images
fzh schnee.jpg
That's my view from my window. It's our garden
Attached images
view.jpg
WEll behind of that building it see the "Rio de la plata" River of silver , but too much sun now

Attached images
101008105117.jpg
mine
Attached images
IMG_7112.jpg
Here's mine.
Attached images
DSC00800.JPG
View from my bedroom window.

Edit: Sorry about some of the quality, I put my finger on the lens when taking one as I nearly dropped my phone and forgot to clean the lens.
Attached images
DSC00658.JPG
DSC00637.JPG
DSC00660.JPG
DSC00662.JPG
DSC00659.JPG
Quote from SamH :I got an updated photomerge out of my window. I don't think I've shown it here already. Usually the stitching goes a bit better, but the light was changing really quickly on this occasion.

Is this sheffield by any chance?
#89 - Jakg
No, Yorkshire.
And Sheffield is in Yorkshire!
This is from my bedroom window.
Attached images
view.jpg
The view out one of my windows of the Arboretum behind the residence buildings at college today. It's quite nice out today... looks kinda hot out, too. You wouldn't guess that this is in the biggest city in Canada, eh? You can kinda see the top of a house or two and some power lines past the trees... hints of the urban wasteland.... :P
Attached images
100_4316.JPG
100_4317.JPG
Currently in the process of moving house, first pic is view from current house, second one to where I'm moving to.

1:

2:

If the images are too large and stretch, well, I'll just link instead :hide:
Quote from MAGGOT :The view out one of my windows of the Arboretum behind the residence buildings at college today. It's quite nice out today... looks kinda hot out, too. You wouldn't guess that this is in the biggest city in Canada, eh? You can kinda see the top of a house or two and some power lines past the trees... hints of the urban wasteland.... :P

Where are all of the polar bears and dog sledges?
Quote from Bob Smith :My bedroom is the ground floor so a picture from my window would only show you the wall that seperates the trash in my back yard from the trash in the back alley.

So here's one from the bathroom window instead:
http://bmp.thefloatingwidget.net/photos/Outback.JPG

As you can see, lovelly mountainous hills, green fields, snow, and friendly neighbours. It's picturesque.

Is that where they filmed the movie "billy Elliiot" (think thats the name of it)?

looks mutch like that place anyway
Quote from floodan :Is that where they filmed the movie "billy Elliiot" (think thats the name of it)?

looks mutch like that place anyway

My impression is that it looks like 90% of all English streets.
Quote from Gnomie :My impression is that it looks like 90% of all English streets.

Apparently when the BBC commissioned 'The Likely Lads' they sent people up to Newcastle to find good, gritty, northern-looking locations for it. These people returned and said it looked just like the east end of London, so they filmed it there instead.
-
(EmilO) DELETED by EmilO
View out my bedroom window, Tuesday morning.

Sorry for shoddy quality - was rather dark and it's my phone
Attached images
DSC00313.JPG
DSC00314.JPG
DSC00315.JPG

Picture from your balcony/window
(129 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG