The online racing simulator
Picture from your balcony/window
(129 posts, started )
That's smart Jack. Them clouds make it look like the worlds about to end, and the song fits perfectly. Always loved that song since I heard it on Donnie Darko.

#27 - SamH
Here's the view from my window
Attached images
Bedroom-window.jpg
[off topic]Yay, classic SamH avatar[/off topic]
Cool view.
To James F1 - thats a cracker, jealous I am
Quote from SamH :That's nice! What did you use? Camera, software etc?

My camera is a Canon 350D, the Canon camera's come with a little program called "EOS Utility" to capture a picture every 10 seconds. You basically plug the camera into the PC and it control's the whole camera.

Then, I used Apple Quicktime Pro to edit all of the pictures into a time lapse and Sony Vegas to do a final render of it.

Edit: Quite a view from your window, by the way!
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Beautiful summer house, hyntty. That lake is so close, perfect! I wanna go there

I hope you don't come by

Quote from Gekkibi : It is in an island by the sea.

I'm more of a lake man myself. The breeze is so cold at the sea.

BTW, I checked the Finland BnJ rank cause I noticed the link on your sig. http://www.raceauthority.com/f ... r=bnj&Username=hyntty Why the hell am I the last one? I'm not the only one who hasn't done any races, (am I?). Or have the UKCT guys developed somekind of a fail-o-meter that the software uses to determine low ranks?
Quote from hyntty :BTW, I checked the Finland BnJ rank cause I noticed the link on your sig. http://www.raceauthority.com/f ... r=bnj&Username=hyntty Why the hell am I the last one? I'm not the only one who hasn't done any races, (am I?). Or have the UKCT guys developed somekind of a fail-o-meter that the software uses to determine low ranks?

I remeber a card in "Chez Geek" card game. The name of the card was: Sucks to be you!

Quote from Töki (HUN) :Why?

Because if I wished you welcome, I'd have to give you my address (logical, ain't it?). How am I supposed to know what kind of an axe murderer you are?

Secondly, because it's logical to think so: People are greedy. If people weren't greedy, communism would work. But it doesn't. Hence, I'm greedy and don't want you to enjoy the little happy things I enjoy.

But now that I thought about it, I would have use to an axe murderer. PM me if interested
Interesting thoughts Hmm Töki wanna come here... He must be an Axe Murderer. You're the guy in blue T-shirt

Magically the image changes every 1 minute, and the view this year isn't as good as it has been the last two years, but I am on the shit side of the house (as far as views go) unfortunately.
Wow you guys have such nice views (well most ).

Here's a pic of the view outside mine from the sidewalk:
Attached images
Picture 012.jpg
5 Minutes ago...
Attached images
Balcony.jpg
Quote from Highsider9 :5 Minutes ago...

I have always admired how nature looks in Switzerland (Been there -89). Height-differences, snow-peaks, small towns in the valleys and those beautiful flowers in the mountains.
That's beautiful. And update your avatar, Rossi has newer bike
Quote from Gekkibi :I have always admired how nature looks in Switzerland (Been there -89). Height-differences, snow-peaks, small towns in the valleys and those beautiful flowers in the mountains.

A touch off topic, but is your porker really RIP? The interior might have been damaged, but that is fixable.
My bedroom is the ground floor so a picture from my window would only show you the wall that seperates the trash in my back yard from the trash in the back alley.

So here's one from the bathroom window instead:
http://bmp.thefloatingwidget.net/photos/Outback.JPG

As you can see, lovelly mountainous hills, green fields, snow, and friendly neighbours. It's picturesque.
Looks like the start of Coronation Street.
http://teop.org/media/window.jpg

Apparently that place across the street was a home for single mothers back in the 1600s, but I like to think they're hobbit houses.
1st/2nd floor window. It's dark and rainy outside as you can probably tell.

Attached images
DSC_3034_web.jpg
Quote from spankmeyer :1st/2nd floor window. It's dark and rainy outside as you can probably tell.

Err... Is that near "Hämeenpuisto"?
Here is a front and back from my 'rents house which I still kind of live at when I'm not at Uni.

FRONT

BACK

I have a view to rival Bob's where I am in Derby at the moment... ill take a pic and upload tomorrow if I remember
#49 - Jakg
Quote from spankmeyer :1st/2nd floor window. It's dark and rainy outside as you can probably tell.

Wow theres something about that pic I really like...

I'll post one from the back of the house later - you can't see much out the front and my room is on the ground floor so all you see out the back is a wall!

(My "view" is just of Oil Seed Rape fields, a farm in the distance, and the only "landmark" near here - the 300m tall radio mast)
#50 - 5haz
Out Front

Out Back

-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube

Picture from your balcony/window
(129 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG